Microsoft Earnings Call - FY23Q3 | 4% decline for MS Gaming, Xbox HW down 30%

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023

You can buy it anywhere outside of USA. I can provide more links for many different regions.
Ya I’m sure most Americans are going to travel to Saudi Arabia to Buy a Xbox. Wtf 🤣

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
moving-goalpost.gif
He quoted a post of me saying it’s not available in America.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
You guys linked bundles, to a game in gamepass. Obviously no one is gonna bite on those.
Then why are Xbox selling official bundles? The stores didn't pick the game to bundle or force a bundle. All fuck ups are Xbox's alone

Supply constraints is a lie as they are wrapping a game (and cost) to reduce the loss per console sold. There is no constraint just stupidity

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
And it is aviable to buy in Amercia too 🤷‍♂️

I already linked you with Micrososft, Amazon, Bestbuy, Walmart, Gamestop, etc... what more do you want?
All of them have Series X in stock to reach your home in the next 10 days.
No they don’t.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Again… you’re linking me to a bundle that no one in their right mind would buy. And even then, one store in a 30 mile radius has it in stock.
And?
It is in stock.

I'm not even sure what you are arguing anymore.
You can buy today Series X in US.... I added more city pictures... I coulnd't find any city without Series X in store yet.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
And?
It is in stock.

I'm not even sure what you are arguing anymore.
You can buy today Series X in US.... I added more city pictures... I coulnd't find any city without Series X in store yet.
the point is no one wants to buy forza if it’s on gamepass? Obviously. I wouldn’t buy that either.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
How is it our problem that MS made an undesirable console? You said Xbox has stock issues, you’ve been shown plenty of places where it’s in stock. You’re response is that nobody wants it????? Well Ok then.
No, no body wants the bundle is what I’m saying.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
the point is no one wants to buy forza if it’s on gamepass? Obviously. I wouldn’t buy that either.
So you are selective and not that MS is having a stock issue.
The console is avaible to buy but you don't want it.

That is a demand issue like I said.

That is why Series doesn't sell... and not because it is out of stock... gamers just don't want to buy it.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
So you are selective and not that MS is having a stock issue.
The console is avaible to buy but you don't want it.

That is a demand issue like I said.

That is why Series doesn't sell... and not because it is out of stock... gamers just don't want to buy it.
The base series x is out of stock. The worthless bundle… isn’t, because it’s not worth it.

24 Jun 2022
It literally says due to supply constraints. SERIES X is still hard to get.

Jeez you are slow when it comes to Xbox reality.

Series X has been readily available across Europe and even the UK for months. Its supply increases in the US when they started doing the Forza bundle, I would imagine it's gotten better since.

You just refuse to accept that it's not a supply problem; it's a demand problem. Whether the S or X, demand for Xbox hardware is dwindling. That's something Microsoft have to resolve but pretending like Series X is a unicorn to find for purchase is not going to do any favors.