Veteran
8 Jan 2023
giphy.gif

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There it is. Xbox brand being retired.
They know the Xbox brand is so toxic, there's no future for it in any market. Just kill it.

Microsoft is not much better (too corporate and Office) but there's less stigma.

Xbox is done

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN
I don't disagree with your takes on the fact the brand is not a good one (I called it tarnished elsewhere here), but this very post also references "Xbox demo day."

So let's just wait and see what gets announced. A bit early to say the Xbox name is going away. The consoles aren't going to be pulled from the shelves after all.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
Yet you still have xbox fanboys still in denial. Next week is going to be funny as fuck.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
"Microsoft" Game Pass instead of calling it Xbox Game Pass?

Reminds me that to the relative recent change of name of their gaming division from Xbox to "Microsoft Game Division".

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Possible but also a typo in an approved ad and on the website? possible
how it can be typo? you have to go and change it specifically. there is no accident.

just imagine whole situation. coder goes to page to that specific page, changed it and ooops, accident, just a typo :D
the AD and the Gamestop page just changed by accident :D

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Reddit says it may not be a given since EA accidentally called it that last year.

Then again Gamestop used that name on an ad and its website.

• Informative
Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Oh dear oh dear, I didn't believe that rumor at first, but now... 😳

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
They reference Xbox twice before they call Game Pass Microsoft game pass in the same paragraph. Not a mistake.