Microsoft is considering increasing the price of Game Pass Ultimate again.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I just wanna know why anyone thought MS was gonna be pumping multiple AAA games per quarter to gas this service. The expectations were preposterously high.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Netflix success comes pretty much at the cost of collapsing an entire industry and pretty much no other competitive service is having similar success.

There never was anything special about Gamepass, it's main draw is being able to play MS games day one, but most of those games were complete flops.
Netflix has been getting worse & worse for ages , quality hasn't improved but prices have gone up , introduced ad based tiers etc & then there's the fact that games are completely different to TV shows , different budgets & time to make etc

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Netflix has been getting worse & worse for ages , quality hasn't improved but prices have gone up , introduced ad based tiers etc & then there's the fact that games are completely different to TV shows , different budgets & time to make etc
Fuck them, I was out the moment they tried to backtrack on password sharing. The service is just too expensive for what it it.

HBO is my favorite service but at this point without password sharing with many family members I don't think any of them is worth subscribing regularly.

The other day I signed up for Paramount+ free trial to watch a soccer game and they wanted to charge extra for me to be able to watch it on my TV instead of on the phone. Scum.

I find it way more fun to just go to the movies even if its more expensive. The short window between cinema and streaming releases is just stupid and so is the lack of quality movies to watch.