Microsoft leaked their own documents, not the FTC or Court

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Xbox fanboys rushed to blame the FTC for the leaked documents, implying that they were colluding with Sony to make Microsoft look bad. But in the end it was all due to Microsoft's own incompetence (as usual).

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Animated GIF
angry what did you do GIF by The Orchard Films

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Tinfoil hat theory:

Has anyone yet suggested that this was done deliberately to sabotage the xbox divsion? Someone who wants to be rid of the xbox division but doesnt have the power themselves to do it? Maybe Satya got tired of being constantly lied to and after starfiled failing to move the needle he gave the go ahead to leak everything? Doesnt hurt that Phil is out of the office out of the country at the moment either.

Edit: Apparently this was leaked by the AI research department in MS? Isnt that Satya's new pet division? Yeah i think this was on purpose.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: anonpuffs
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Tinfoil hat theory:

Has anyone yet suggested that this was done deliberately to sabotage the xbox divsion? Someone who wants to be rid of the xbox division but doesnt have the power themselves to do it? Maybe Satya got tired of being constantly lied to and after starfiled failing to move the needle he gave the go ahead to leak everything? Doesnt hurt that Phil is out of the office out of the country at the moment either.
Over on purexbox they're saying it was a genius move that was done on purpose to get people talking about Xbox ... apparently to them bad publicity is good 🤣🤣

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Tinfoil hat theory:

Has anyone yet suggested that this was done deliberately to sabotage the xbox division? Someone who wants to be rid of the xbox division but doesn't have the power themselves to do it? Maybe Satya got tired of being constantly lied to, and after starfiled failing to move the needle, he gave the go-ahead to leak everything? Doesn't hurt that Phil is out of the office out of the country at the moment, either.
I wouldn't doubt that, honestly, if anything, I hope Japan and the other countries see this to show they don't care up the Gamers as they said they did. Oh, I completely forgot Phil's in Japan trying to suck up to the Japanese this week to put themselves back on the map there.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Tinfoil hat theory:

Edit: Apparently this was leaked by the AI research department in MS? Isnt that Satya's new pet division? Yeah i think this was on purpose.
Highly unlikely. You don't dump about $80 billion into a division and struggle through a long court battle to acquire the largest publisher in gaming just to sabotage your own gaming division.

Odds are higher on an underpaid, frustrated employee, especially given the timing. lol

Reactions: Box

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Over on purexbox they're saying it was a genius move that was done on purpose to get people talking about Xbox ... apparently to them bad publicity is good 🤣🤣
If someone wanted to lay thr groundwork to pull the plug on a division, while the company heads are out of the country, this is something that you would do IMO.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Highly unlikely. You don't dump about $80 billion into a division and struggle through a long court battle to acquire the largest publisher in gaming just to sabotage your own gaming division.

Odds are higher on an underpaid, frustrated employee, especially given the timing. lol
I mean yeah its probably not true, but the deal isnt done yet and maybe Satya now no longer wants to spend 70 billion on ABK? I just wouldnt rule it out. The timing of Xbox heads out of the country and shortly after starfield flopping isnt lost on me.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I mean yeah its probably not true, but the deal isnt done yet and maybe Satya now no longer wants to spend 70 billion on ABK? I just wouldnt rule it out. The timing of Xbox heads out of the country and shortly after starfield flopping isnt lost on me.
He wouldn't need to do that. He could just fire Phil and scrap the entire acquisition. You don't leak potentially illegal moves to do that.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Wait Starfield flopped? All the 9 and 10's reviews I saw said otherwise. (This is an honest question not a jab.)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
And certain people want the entire gaming industry consolidated under these clowns...

I mean, I saw people under a 'MSFT wants to buy Nintendo' article on Facebook literally saying "this would be amazing" and "Wow, I hope it happens"... hundreds of these fucking morons.