Microsoft leaked their own documents, not the FTC or Court

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Something fishy about these leaks. Someone is planning something. Only days will tell.
Im telling you guys, Satya is tired of the xbox division constantly missing goals. Redfall and Starfield both underperformed despite the spin for the latter. I really do think he had someone leak this on purpose as a pretext to start clamping down on the xbox division.

Reactions: Puff

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Im telling you guys, Satya is tired of the xbox division constantly missing goals. Redfall and Starfield both underperformed despite the spin for the latter. I really do think he had someone leak this on purpose as a pretext to start clamping down on the xbox division.
Wasn't he all for the acquisition though. It diesnt make sense that he would indirectly cause this. He's the Ceo he can easily just shut it down by saying so.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
And certain people want the entire gaming industry consolidated under these clowns...

I mean, I saw people under a 'MSFT wants to buy Nintendo' article on Facebook literally saying "this would be amazing" and "Wow, I hope it happens"... hundreds of these fucking morons.
We seriously need a vomit reaction for posts like this.