Microsoft: Our vision for gaming: More choice and more games for people everywhere

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
Wait.....that's a real webpage from MS!? I thought that was a fanboy site trying to back MS when I scrolled past it on twitter! I have never seen a company this pathetic/desperate to get a deal to go through. All you had to do Phil was keep your mouth shut but for some reason you just can't.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Oh wow. MS doing God's Job. Such a benevolent Company.

They are truly gracious and charitable!

Their board of directors are long overdue sainthood and beatification.... Phil being the first as he is prayed to the most.

The saint of Mergers and Acquisitions. Praised to him in the highest!

Reactions: Satoru

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
They are buying a $70 billion company.. this isn't desperation, it's just marketing to all the regulators in the world.

So fucking dumb to call shit like this "desperate" lol.

They can kinda fuck off though... hope the purchase fails.

Reactions: Lord Mittens

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
If the consolidation leads to an expansion of platform availability like in this case, then it can happen, yeah.

Microsoft doesn't need an 80B acquisition to expand in the mobile market. Also, Activision games are available on mobile.

3/10, the astroturfing course is failing you.

And consolidation does not lead to more choice.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I find the way how some people frame their views on open market, consumer choice and competition depending on the interests of certain corporations fascinating.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
MS related discussions should be limited to when they announce actual new games. Services are useless without them.

P

peter42O

Personally, Microsoft and everyone there in general since the ABK deal was announced in January should have simply said "no comment until the deal closes" and that's it. Both Microsoft and Sony are talking more about this ABK deal than they are their own games. SMH.