Microsoft/Turn 10 are apparently deleting negative Forza Motorsport reviews from the Xbox PC app

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
GT7 is simply better. Too bad Yamauchi doesn't make arcade racing games.
When GT7 launched it was way worser than Forza Motorsport is the game recently wasn't able to connect to the server and it's a two year old game you too are delusional like those Xbots are both are average games at best

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
When GT7 launched it was way worser than Forza Motorsport is the game recently wasn't able to connect to the server and it's a two year old game you too are delusional like those Xbots are both are average games at best

I think there was a 24hours/48 there was an issue At launch. After that its been great for me. Its not an average game, maybe not as good as some previous GT’s but defo better than the recent ones

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
No it wasn't. It had problems with servers fir 48h but that's it. the amount of content is not even close.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
At launch GT7 had way way way more content than Forza 8.

If you said GTS maybe.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
[UPDATE] -- It's confirmed. Yes, Microsoft is deleting Forza Motorsport reviews.

Reviews for Standard Edition are now down to only 602 from 857 (as per the screenshot in the OP) from ~5 hours ago.

noaWY57.jpg

dvgWk0I.jpg
Well on the plus side the score actually fell more even with reviews being taken out.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Real customers stay winning regardless of Microsoft trying to game the reviews Screenshot_20231011_193815.jpg

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
God, I hate Twitter. I keep letting my curiosity get the better of me and skim the comments. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are trying to defend Forza. Most commonly, the people trying to use the GT7 microtransactions as a leverage. Think about all the money that goes into the devs to a car developer and pick out all those details to make it as real as possible. This is what a microtransaction should go towards not some lazy throw in like the Triple AAA studios do nowadays.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster