Microsoft/Turn 10 are apparently deleting negative Forza Motorsport reviews from the Xbox PC app

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
God, I hate Twitter. I keep letting my curiosity get the better of me and skim the comments. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are trying to defend Forza. Most commonly, the people trying to use the GT7 microtransactions as a leverage. Think about all the money that goes into the devs to a car developer and pick out all those details to make it as real as possible. This is what a microtransaction should go towards not some lazy throw in like the Triple AAA studios do nowadays.
I have the game, was never bothered by the micro transactions, however I love the new free stuff... I'm just not good enough to unlock everything (can't play much... and not a car guy).

I'm trying to get my nephew to win enough to buy all the cars!

Reactions: reziel

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
God, I hate Twitter. I keep letting my curiosity get the better of me and skim the comments. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are trying to defend Forza. Most commonly, the people trying to use the GT7 microtransactions as a leverage. Think about all the money that goes into the devs to a car developer and pick out all those details to make it as real as possible. This is what a microtransaction should go towards not some lazy throw in like the Triple AAA studios do nowadays.

It's one of those "call her a slut before she calls you one" moments - Essentially projection.

GT7 microtransactions are optional, since Polyphony provides us with free cars, tracks, and even weekly challenges that are basically free credit generators. I usually get silver, so I manage to score millions of credits per month in those challenges.

Forza, meanwhile, at least Forza 7, is full of paid DLC for cars. These car packs, while not terribly expensive, were required to get those additional cars.

GT7s monetisation model is much better than the one in Forza games.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022

Forza car

car spaceship GIF

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023

Forza car

car spaceship GIF

i recycled shit is stable in forza, at least the the track games.

I don't play forza, but I remembered seeing gt4 cars in GT5 and gt6, it was actrocious. I "funded" them with Prologue money btw.

Glad to see GT7 only uses Sports model, and making new models, even Sports model are beautiful when improving polygons and clean details.

600-1000 cars, idc, qualities over quantities

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
i recycled shit is stable in forza, at least the the track games.

I don't play forza, but I remembered seeing gt4 cars in GT5 and gt6, it was actrocious. I "funded" them with Prologue money btw.

Glad to see GT7 only uses Sports model, and making new models, even Sports model are beautiful when improving polygons and clean details.

600-1000 cars, idc, qualities over quantities
GT AI : avoid collision guys theres a car lying still ahead...

Forza AI : boom..boom..crashh...ignore everything...

Now i understand why xbox limit the review

This shit ridiculous and need to be damage controlled :ROFLMAO:

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
GT AI : avoid collision guys theres a car lying still ahead...

Forza AI : boom..boom..crashh...ignore everything...

Now i understand why xbox limit the review

This shit ridiculous and need to be damage controlled :ROFLMAO:
I was told that the forza AI does not drive on rails.

Never again will I accept anyone saying that Forza's AI is "better" than GT's, or probably any other driving SIM... I'm fairly sure that Outrun (1986) had better AI than this.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Various users from Reddit have claimed that Microsoft has allegedly removed their reviews of Motorsport.

Users also reported a major discrepancy in the numbers of reviews as the number of total reviews kept going lower with time.

A look into the game’s store page also confirms this as the number of reviews between a 40 minute interval have gone down from 847 to 602.

Forza-Reviews-2.jpg

Forza-Reviews.jpg

The review count of Forza Motorsport changed from 847 to 602 by 3:38 AM with a 2.5 overall score. A large chunk of negative reviews on Xbox seem to call out the game’s poor optimization and lack of polish.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I mean this isn’t just a Microsoft thing all these companies do this. Nintendo Sony blizzard etc. They all do this. Nothing new about this tbh But I think the gif I’ll use below will still be funny regardless

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima
OP
OP
Heisenberg007

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I believe we have this thread already.
Yep. Created one a few days.

Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima