Microsoft wins US court case to buy Activision Blizzard in loss for FTC.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
All your posts are trash. 2 or 3 words with nothing of value. You disappeared when CMA blocked the deal and you came back this week just to troll.

Delete your account.

That person can’t be serious. I just look their recent postings and it’s nothing but green rat trolling. The audacity to talk anything about discourse is hilariously ironic.

Not surprising seeing how green rats are not self aware of their own idiocies.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Nah.

Deal with it dude.

The sooner this forum rejects the lunatic fans, the quicker it'll attract new members that'll actually encourage decent conversation.
Are you sure?

This isn't your private circle jerk ya fucktard

No doubt I'll be gone soon to persevere the few of you jerking off... But...

It's not racist to point out your fucking ineptitude.

Bit of advice, learn a new word. Cuco makes you sound like an incel.

To be fair, I'd ban you just for having anime avatar. Fucking weebs.
Maybe you have a point.

• fire
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Don’t waste your time. Lots of these guys are gone. Which is a shame because there are some cool guys here like @Bryank75
Not everyone can be a corporate dick rider like the two of you. Some of us are capable of critical thinking. Sorry, I own a series X and think only a moron would look at consolidation as something good.

Just hope you keep the same energy if Sony gets a publisher. But we all know you two will be the first to bitch about it. have some self respect.

Calverz

28 Mar 2023
Not everyone can be a corporate dick rider like the two of you. Some of us are capable of critical thinking. Sorry, I own a series X and think only a moron would look at consolidation as something good.

Just hope you keep the same energy if Sony gets a publisher. But we all know you two will be the first to bitch about it. have some self respect.
Dick riders because we support the deal? Oh my days. “Some of us are capable of critical thinking”. Brilliant. As am I and still support the deal. I’d say it’s more like you can’t handle engaging with someone who doesn’t agree with you. If anyone needs to have self respect, it’s probably you.

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Dick riders because we support the deal? Oh my days. “Some of us are capable of critical thinking”. Brilliant. As am I and still support the deal. I’d say it’s more like you can’t handle engaging with someone who doesn’t agree with you. If anyone needs to have self respect, it’s probably you.
You're a corporate dick rider because you have a history of hyping whatever MS does and bringing down whatever Sony does. have some standards and have some self respect. If something's bad it's bad regardless of who's doing it. If Sony bought Activision you'd be pulling your hair out here but it's great since it's MS.

Have standards, not double standards.

And yes, I don't know how anyone with an ounce of common sense can support a deal this big. As an Xbox owner this will hurt me in the long run. Once MS has enough market share and decided to jack up prices and increases microtransactions to recoup some of that GP expenses.

Not only that, this is a green light for all those companies that, unlike Sony, can outspend MS. You gonna be happy when Google and Amazon buy publishers and you end up having to pay for 2 more subscriptions on top of GP? When you no longer can get games you used to get on Xbox without paying for a sub other than GP.

That's the issue here. If this was blocked, it would have sent the message to others looking to buy. MS could have used a part of that money to hire for their 1st party and start making good games. But now your GP sub won't mean much with most of the 3rd party publishers bought out by competition.

That doesn't sound like a great deal to me.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
You're a corporate dick rider because you have a history of hyping whatever MS does and bringing down whatever Sony does. have some standards and have some self respect. If something's bad it's bad regardless of who's doing it. If Sony bought Activision you'd be pulling your hair out here but it's great since it's MS.

And yes, I don't know how anyone with an ounce of common sense can support a deal this big. As an Xbox owner this will hurt me in the long run. Once MS has enough market share and decided to jack up prices and increases microtransactions to recoup some of that GP expenses.

Not only that, this is a green light for all those companies that, unlike Sony, can outspend MS. You gonna be happy when Google and Amazon buy publishers and you end up having to pay for 2 more subscriptions on top of GP? When you no longer can get games you used to get on Xbox without paying for a sub other than GP.

That's the issue here. If this was blocked, it would have sent the message to others looking to buy. MS could have used a part of that money to hire for their 1st party and start making good games. But now your GP sub won't mean much with most of the 3rd party publishers bought out by competition.

no real gamers supports this deal. period.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Nhomnhom

Calverz

28 Mar 2023

I probably had a ps5 before you. I openly talk about how much I like killZone series and tlou 1&2. I recently double dipped on returnal and I loved demon souls and would double dip on that. You are acting like a cry baby man.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Animated GIF

What's going on in here?

Bit of trolling is it?

Settle down!

Congrats on the deal @Calverz I dont think you'll find many very positive about it here, certainly not excited but it is what it is.

Hopefully we can get back to talking gaming soon enough.

Reactions: Calverz