Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
He went from God Howard pre-Fallout 4 release to 'tell me sweet little lies' Todd Howard post-Fallout 76. As it turns out there were ramifications for continually standing on stages and lying to your fans.
Todd has been sweet little lies Todd since fallout 3

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
View attachment 1793

These people are deranged morons. Most toxic community in gaming. Great going Aaron. Great going Phil. :/

I'm always amazed at how self-centred people like this are. For example, I don't play any Blizzard games but am a big RE fan. I won't play Diablo 4, but am happy for the people who finally got the Diablo experience they'd been waiting for. It's great that there are games for all kinds of tastes out there. To make it about winning and losing, and to drag in a real world issue like harassment, is peak cringe.

Last edited:

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Its a Todd Howard game, people gonna get it. I wont, but i cant deny that Todd have a huge following and people are gonna buy his shit, that includes gamepass.
I really hate this todd mfer guy because we lost bethesda thanks to this MS bootlicker doesn't want his starfield to be exclusive to his most hated brand PS5 lol.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I really hate this todd mfer guy because we lost bethesda thanks to this MS bootlicker doesn't want his starfield to be exclusive to his most hated brand PS5 lol.
For real. After all the money they made off PlayStation.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
lol, you say that shit and its funny, people are gonna buy the fuck out of SF, its the type of game folks in the west like, I dont see them selling their PS5 for it but its gonna sell regardless.
Why does starfield have a paid expansion (tied to the 5 days 'early access' 😉 if it's supposedly the largest scope game ever made & even includes mod support , no one I've asked will answer that lol like biggest game ever over 100 explorable planets & already working on an expansion before it's released 🤣

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
I really hate this todd mfer guy because we lost bethesda. Thanks to this, MS bootlicker doesn't want his starfield to be exclusive to his most hated brand, PS5, lol.
You can't blame anyone at Bethesda for this. Zenimax owned them, and they were purchased so Bethesda came with the package. Pete Hines email confirmed that being the case that if they had the choice Playstation would still get games.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
You can't blame anyone at Bethesda for this. Zenimax owned them, and they were purchased so Bethesda came with the package. Pete Hines email confirmed that being the case that if they had the choice Playstation would still get games.

"I've also heard from a couple of sources that one of the reasons a deal to sign Starfield as a PS5 console exclusive didn't pan out — or rather, wasn't reached before Microsoft reached a deal to buy ZeniMax Media — was directly because of game director Todd Howard, who wasn't keen on the game having PS5 exclusivity".
And todd turned out to be MS double agent who reached his boss to prevent starfield from touching PS5 LOL.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Thought i had if the Injunction isnt granted. The CMA said the MS and ABK cannot communicate with one another, so how would they agree to an extension to get past the CMA trial if theyre not supposed to communicate?

• they're_right_you_know