More Xbox layoffs happening this week

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Does every thread in this forum turn into "we hate trans, but we can't say it up front", "something something DEI is bad something something"? Feels like I'm on Truth Social lol.
Seems like you just want to imply people mean things they didn't say by putting thing you imagined under quotation marks, pretty easy to win any argument by doing that. I don't think anyone needs to hate trans people to be fed up with DEI being pushed so hard. DEI is much broader than one issues as well, there is a lot of stuff under it.

No need to label people that don't agree with you as trans haters. Do you consider yourself a conservative hater? Chill.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
This happens in every industry. These layoff headlines are just clickbait, MS is doing what they do best (grow a business)
Acquire a bunch of other business, layoff a bunch of people, and then mismanage said company and layoff some more.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Xbox isn’t growing? The same Xbox that merged with two of the biggest publishers in all of gaming, and is putting its games on two more storefronts isn’t growing? They are about to become the biggest publisher in this entire industry, hardware flopping or not.

Acquiring other businesses and annexing to your own would be called inorganic growth, and AFAIK most people would assume organic growth when only the term "growth" is used.

Xbox has been unable to produce any kind of organic growth for years.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Acquire a bunch of other business, layoff a bunch of people, and then mismanage said company and layoff some more.
It works when you have an infinite amount of money to work with. It’s a cold strategy but it’s a proven method. I do not condone it, it’s just the reality

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Acquiring other businesses and annexing to your own would be called inorganic growth, and AFAIK most people would assume organic growth when only the term "growth" is used.

Xbox has been unable to produce any kind of organic growth for years.
I agree with this entirely. The console is dead, but with this multiplat strategy will make them more money than ever, which is what this is all about anyways.