Most messed up & bleak games

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Neir. The original one. I got through the first play through ok, then when on the second time through it shows that you're the bad guy murdering the enemy who has done nothing wrong. I got to the bit where you kill the robot who was the only friend of that little kid and turned it off. Too real brah

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Neir. The original one. I got through the first play through ok, then when on the second time through it shows that you're the bad guy murdering the enemy who has done nothing wrong. I got to the bit where you kill the robot who was the only friend of that little kid and turned it off. Too real brah
I've never played neir (the one with B3 or whatever she's called) I heard it was really difficult like a souls game so didn't bother , I'll have to look into the series if there's older ones with good twists

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I've never played neir (the one with B3 or whatever she's called) I heard it was really difficult like a souls game so didn't bother , I'll have to look into the series if there's older ones with good twists
Neir Automata is the one with 2B, the hot chick with the nice arse in a skirt.

OG neir had like three versions or something. You played as an old dude with long grey hair. Each time you completed it you unlocked a n NG+ that added bits of the story. Great game, one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard, fun story until it got heavy

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Neir Automata is the one with 2B, the hot chick with the nice arse in a skirt.

OG neir had like three versions or something. You played as an old dude with long grey hair. Each time you completed it you unlocked a n NG+ that added bits of the story. Great game, one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard, fun story until it got heavy
What platforms is it on ?

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
What games do people think are really messed up & bleak mine is 'I have no mouth and I must scream' & 'rule of rose' which was a PS2 game that got banned
Has anyone played that I have no mouth game I haven't played it but I remember it from a top 10 YouTube video I watch & wow is that fucked up I'd like a ps5 revival though because the idea of it is really cool even though it's depressing af 😂

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
Another game I remember is The Thing and not so much because of the horror atmosphere, but because you could torture your companions in various ways, that was messed up but definitely enjoyable.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Another game I remember is The Thing and not so much because of the horror atmosphere, but because you could torture your companions in various ways, that was messed up but definitely enjoyable.
Yeah I was going to talk about that I really really want a the thing game for modern consoles just imagine how great it could be & the suspense of not knowing who the thing is & suspecting everybody would be amazing