MS President Brad Smith: In Europe, PlayStation has 80% Marketshare, Xbox has 20%. Globally it’s 70/30

D

Deleted member 417

You know what's funny. They just putting all the numbers out there and their fanboys can't spin it.
They are spinning it. Take a peek at gaf. Xbots have already started saying that Gamepass DOESN'T reduce sales because of an article on The Verge.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
You know Phil and Aaron and the gang are laughing behind Tim's back. Between his braindead rhetoric, all the typos and grammatical errors, and just the general delusion and anger behind his posts he comes off as completely deranged.

And again, that voice. I was around a lot druggies and alcoholics in my previous work, and I can safely say he sounds like one. Might explain all the typos and grammatical errors, and that heavy heart-strained and laboured voice he has.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
You know Phil and Aaron and the gang are laughing behind Tim's back. Between his braindead rhetoric, all the typos and grammatical errors, and just the general delusion and anger behind his posts he comes off as completely deranged.

And again, that voice. I was around a lot druggies and alcoholics in my previous work, and I can safely say he sounds like one. Might explain all the typos and grammatical errors, and that heavy heart-strained and laboured voice he has.
I doubt he has alot going on in his personal life so being this freedom fighter-so called- for the xbox brand probably is the only thing he has going for him. He has his friends, his podcast buddies, hes certainly not in it for the games. I guess what im getting at is if xbox goes under, then his community that means so much to him goes under too i guess.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Ok, one last Tim post. Means nothing, but it's funny imo.

View attachment 686
I cant tell if this is preemptive damage control or if it really is his opinion. It wouldnt be the first time ive seen him sent out out to downplay expectations. Most notably leading up this past e3 (2022) he was making the rounds on podcasts downplaying expectations and telling xbots that ff7 remake would not be there. Phil even liked one of his damage control tweets around then too.