Netflix: Resident Evil Seems like it could be Good

EDMIX

Well it was revealed beforehand by the producers.

....he is currently watching and states

"Is he an impostor? I don’t know yet but I hope the series explain it"

So this isn't about the producers, its about your own actions man. Its ok to disagree with a show, but to go to this level to try to harm other users experience by spoiling it even with a user telling you where they are at and "i don't know yet" is a bit over the top.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
....he is currently watching and states

"Is he an impostor? I don’t know yet but I hope the series explain it"

So this isn't about the producers, its about your own actions man. Its ok to disagree with a show, but to go to this level to try to harm other users experience by spoiling it even with a user telling you where they are at and "i don't know yet" is a bit over the top.
Oh ffs it's been on the net for weeks and discussed at length.

I hope it doesn't 'ruin the experience' for anyone, if there's anything to ruin that is.

EDMIX

Oh ffs it's been on the net for weeks and discussed at length.

I hope it doesn't 'ruin the experience' for anyone, if there's anything to ruin that is.

smh...but the person is telling you they only saw 2 episodes and literally tells you they "don't know yet".

They are on a thread they made about watching it so far.

its not that much to ask not to spoil it. "I hope it doesn't 'ruin the experience' for anyone" that doesn't seem to be true either as your post literally isn't edited to remove that even with me making you aware they don't know any of that yet as they haven't gotten to that part.

If you are triggered based on the show or mad or something, sure, you can be mad and we can all chop it up in some review thread or PMs etc, but don't go out of your way to ruin it and purposely spoil it for others man. It reaches to a whole different level of disrespect to other users. I can't even fathom being that upset at any show or game as to spoil it to harm users.

edit- keep in mind I'm sure it might not be your intent to harm users by spoiling it, but that remains to be seen if you keep the post up.... You can't claim you hope it doesn't do this or that, yet keep the post looking to spoil it for them.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
smh...but the person is telling you they only saw 2 episodes and literally tells you they "don't know yet".

They are on a thread they made about watching it so far.

its not that much to ask not to spoil it. "I hope it doesn't 'ruin the experience' for anyone" that doesn't seem to be true either as your post literally isn't edited to remove that even with me making you aware they don't know any of that yet as they haven't gotten to that part.

If you are triggered based on the show or mad or something, sure, you can be mad and we can all chop it up in some review thread or PMs etc, but don't go out of your way to ruin it and purposely spoil it for others man. It reaches to a whole different level of disrespect to other users. I can't even fathom being that upset at any show or game as to spoil it to harm users.

edit- keep in mind I'm sure it might not be your intent to harm users by spoiling it, but that remains to be seen if you keep the post up.... You can't claim you hope it doesn't do this or that, yet keep the post looking to spoil it for them.
If anyone is triggered it looks like you are because everyone knows thinks the show shit??

If I add some spoilers tags will you give it a rest??

Reactions: EDMIX
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Wait WTF? The writers/producers have have said it's Wesker resurrected/clone, they just didn't explain how in the show they have different personalities/characteristics.

Regardless there are whole host of things in the show that are much bigger - including the fact that Lance Reddick is the only decent actor in the show. The actresses who play older Billie and Jade are extremely wooden, and the whole character of Evenlyn is frankly embarrassing. To be fair to the actors on the show, they thrown under the bus in terms of the script.

I watched the finale yesterday and it was complete nonsense, it didn't even make sense because they couldn't be bothered to make the effort to create a coherent ending.
Should I read the spoilers? I want but I’m not sure.

Gif with that two buttons in panic.

Edit - I read the others posts so I won’t read it yet… and I don’t want to cause in the thread so for me it is fine to spoil me but it is better to keep safe for others too.

Reactions: Hezekiah and EDMIX

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Should I read the spoilers? I want but I’m not sure.

Gif with that two buttons in panic.

Edit - I read the others posts so I won’t read it yet… and I don’t want to cause in the thread so for me it is fine to spoil me but it is better to keep safe for others too.
Might aswell keep watching and avoid the spoilers since you like it. Don't get your hopes up for the ending though.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Except for Lance Reddick the cast didn't compromisse or shine at all.
Reddick was really the best acting of the show... really great skills.

EDMIX

Except for Lance Reddick the cast didn't compromisse or shine at all.
Reddick was really the best acting of the show... really great skills.

His range really helped as I thought it was cool he acted as all those people lol

I like how the concept of RE is deep in this series.

From the reporter looking to expose Umbrella

Classic outbreak (very similar to 28 Days later too)

To the crazy monsters from huge Warms, Spiders, Lickers and the ending alligator and Tyrant.

To the puzzles like with the piano, to the breaking into the lab and hacking with all the tech used or even hiding Wesker's secret lab.

To the weird cult with the chainsaw guy ala RE4/RE8

To the classic backstab lol

So I like that it takes a great deal of tropes, concepts, iconography and plots from those titles and adds them to this world. I'm hype to see what they do with season 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Wait WTF? The writers/producers have have said it's Wesker resurrected/clone, they just didn't explain how in the show they have different personalities/characteristics.
Now I can read :D

Clones are not equal persons... they only have the same base DNA... everything else like physical characteristics, personalities, etc are different.
And like I guessed the Albert Wesker in the series was not the original Albert Wesker of RE1-RE5... well the original shows in the series for like 20 seconds via flashback only.

Before I was guessing he was fake but clone ended being a way better ideia for the plot.

• brain