New Batman Game Might Be PlayStation Exclusive, Leaker Hints.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
A new Batman game from Rocksteady is reportedly in the works. According to Xbox Era’s Nick “Shpeshal Nick” Baker, Sony might be trying to secure some form of exclusivity for the game.
In a recent tweet from The Game Awards, it asked people to name their dream developer for a new Batman game. While the original post is supposed to be theoretical, Xbox Era co-founder Nick “Shpeshal Nick” Baker revealed new information regarding the Caped Crusader’s next adventure.

“Not sure which studio people’s dream is, but I heard Rocksteady are back making it,” says Baker. “I also think Sony are trying to moneyhat it.”

UsAzkVG.png

IDEdT16.png

q32FwET.png

hdDA61r.png

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
WB was for sale but moneyhat Batman?

I’m always down for more Batman. Especially if there’s no super friends — just Batman.

With Conroy having passed…

TIM BURTON’s BATMAN 3: THE VIDEOGAME

STARRING

MICHAEL KEATON

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Glad they get to go back to Batman. I hope they make things right with Arkham fans.

highly doubt sony is locking this on PS, likely just going to market it.

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Glad they get to go back to Batman. I hope they make things right with Arkham fans.
I hope it is an all new original Batman game not set in the Arkhamverse. The Arkham games ran its course. Perplexing that WB went this long since Arkham Knight without delivering another Batman game. Rocksteady needs a bounce back and Batman is the right choice for that.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Is there an unwritten rule that rocksteady has to work on Batman games? They lost their mojo with suicide squad.

It's like being hyped for a bioware RPG these days.
I think WB has tried to pass the baton to WB Montreal studio twice and the result wasn't much fanfare with the games that that studio made. I know Arkham Origins had its fans but overall the reception seemed very mixed and of course we know about Gotham Knights.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
DEAB289CACA0D2B04DDC33105BACBA4CDD57EB14

It's time

They already have a beneficial marketing with WB (even though Suicide Squad flopped) so I would argue there is not really a need to lock it down but would be a great get if its the Beyond series. Question is how fast, probably cross-gen with the next console is my bet.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
If that means Sydney Sweeney and Dakota Johnson in videogames, I'm fine with it.

sydney-sweeney-Madame-Web-LA-Premiere-021224-tout-1-31b40e996a4f4e3bb58f63dca486cbe9.jpg
Dakota Johnson fired her agent after that embarrassement. That's how much she regretted being in that movie. And I bet the other actors aren't proud of it either.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Dakota Johnson fired her agent after that embarrassement. That's how much she regretted being in that movie. And I bet the other actors aren't proud of it either.

The movie was terrible, yes.

But somehow Sydney Sweeney came out more popular after it released.

Sorry my friend, but Sweet baby won't approve it.
I do wonder how much pull do consultants like SBI have these days.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I mean I'd rather have a good exclusive game than widely available trash like suicide squad and Gotham knights.

At worst is a timed exclusive.