New Batman Game Might Be PlayStation Exclusive, Leaker Hints.

MrAss

24 May 2024
It won't cost too much to skip Xbox. Even the money they will make from lazy Days Gone and Horizon remasters would be enough to pay for exclusivity.
But I don't believe Sony will moneyhut the game.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
DEAB289CACA0D2B04DDC33105BACBA4CDD57EB14

It's time

They already have a beneficial marketing with WB (even though Suicide Squad flopped) so I would argue there is not really a need to lock it down but would be a great get if its the Beyond series. Question is how fast, probably cross-gen with the next console is my bet.
I can't imagine Batman Beyond working. Flight is the deathknell of difficulty, he'd just fly through everything unless nerfed and where's the fun in nerfing the main character. Really sounds of kryptonite gas to me.

I also think that no-one, not even the series' creators, would treat it with the respect it deserves. Just loads of retcons and "new world building" that doesn't fit with the old stuff.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Can;t believe some of ya’ll think this might be true. It’s from Shpeshal Nick. 😂 Who has been proven to be a B.S. “Insider”. This site needs to ban fraudulent sources like Era does.
Era is inconsistent. They allow Jizz Condom because his Microsoft handlers feed him good info from time to time like the slobbering mutt he is, but anything Jizz writes would need to be corroborated by at least 2 other sources imo.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
I can't imagine Batman Beyond working. Flight is the deathknell of difficulty, he'd just fly through everything unless nerfed and where's the fun in nerfing the main character. Really sounds of kryptonite gas to me.

I also think that no-one, not even the series' creators, would treat it with the respect it deserves. Just loads of retcons and "new world building" that doesn't fit with the old stuff.
Rocksteady failed trying Superman but that's the nature of the most OP character in general.
For Batman Beyond, the flying.. I mean he is a Bat after all. Spider-Man 2 has pretty similar mechanics, the wingsuit so the gliding as a core gameplay works and in Beyond the grapple hook is incorporated in the suit similar to the web shooter. You could just limit boosters to keep you in the air and nerf it for thermal reasons. I mean he doesn't go around like Iron Man for long distances but uses vehicles.

Series creators are all old at this point in the 70s I believe, so it should come from someone with a passion for it. Issue rather is what's left of Rocksteady cause a lot is a (natural) evolution of the Arkham series and I would love a NEO-Gotham in a game done right.