Nintendo Direct of Crap

OP
OP
Luffy123

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
I dunno maybe I like nintendo more but I think the direct was more considerate of one's time than the playstation showcases and showed more games that interest me.

I mean if you like remasters and remakes fair enough

everyone knows the PS showcase was mid anyway

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Fucking Nintendo and their regurgitation of games.

I just paid 125 pounds for Paper Mario on Gamecube a month ago to add to my collection.

Watch the price go down with this remake.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
It's bewildering to me that people can look at this showcase in 2023, and think in 2024 Nintendo is going to launch a console that plays Matrix Awakens at PS5 quality. The majority of games on this show could run just fine on PS2.

Also they're fucking terrible at production. If you're gonna have Shinya Takahashi MC the show, at least get the guy a haircut wtf.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Also you cannot convince me that some of these 2D-HD RPG games aren’t some sort of scam

There’s 4 every direct. They all look nice but are the most bland thing from every point of game design

Maybe those games sell well in Japan. Remember, Nintendo sells games like hotcakes in Japan.

OP
OP
Luffy123

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Maybe those games sell well in Japan. Remember, Nintendo sells games like hotcakes in Japan.

Could be that but just seems like to me they’re just trying to bank off the Octopath visual aesthetic to try and get a sale

Everyone of these games has exactly the same premise and gameplay

It’s bizarre to me

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Absolute shocking man, they release 6-7 remasters every direct and somehow treat them like they’re new games Everytime
Yep, it also had WAY too much DLC. Every Nintendo event is filled with DLC, if Sony had more than 1 DLC announcement at a show there would be pitchforks.

The worst part of this is that PS actually puts a lot of effort on the remakes.
True, I didn't like the idea of a TLOU Remake, but at least they did it right and it's one of the best looking games ever. Demon Souls remake was incredibly done as well, but people still just write it off as "it's just a PS3 game, doesn't count" 🤦‍♂️.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
1694701863-img-2771.jpeg

1494259658-pixistas2.png

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
My soul aches every time a remake of Wind Waker is not announced.

I know, I’m part of the problem, but I’m not against remakes, I’m against remasters and lazy remakes. RE4 is my GOAT remake.

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
My soul aches every time a remake of Wind Waker is not announced.

I know, I’m part of the problem, but I’m not against remakes, I’m against remasters and lazy remakes. RE4 is my GOAT remake.
The remake people want is the laziest of all, just a straight up port of the WiiU HD remaster. Just put it on Switch ffs.