Nintendo Direct of Crap

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
I didnt mind the direct too much. They literally showed Mario Wonder recently, which is another new 1st party game.
The direct wasn’t amazing but for the console at the end of its cycle its decent boost. Im not expecting any other big titles on Switch. TOTK, Mario Wonder and Pikmin 4 are probably the last bigger games.

Remember when PS4 was at the end of the generation. Cant remember what year it was, 2019/2018 but they showed 4 games, GOT, TLOU2, Death Stranding and Spiderman? None of them new announcements
They should have combined the Mario Direct and this into one big Direct, would have definitely been better received imo.

Reactions: Kokoloko

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Other games besides that like contra Mario wonder Luigi’s mansion, DK vs Mario, etc. I think there Was a lot of good Games on here.

Luigi's mansion probably would excite my daugther back when she was like 5.

The show was crap, let's be honest here. Hope we get to see new hardware soon though.

State of Play was crap, but this one is just straight garbage

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Luigi's mansion probably would excite my daugther back when she was like 5.

The show was crap, let's be honest here. Hope we get to see new hardware soon though.

State of Play was crap, but this one is just straight garbage

I don't know the games in the nintendo direct looked good to me. As for the showcase well on the bright side you have roblox on the ps4 to look forward to! That sounds exciting!

At least I think it does anyways.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I don't know the games in the nintendo direct looked good to me. As for the showcase well on the bright side you have roblox on the ps4 to look forward to! That sounds exciting!

At least I think it does anyways.
I mean yea it depends on taste but FE got sidelined so no DLC, and Luigi mansion even a new title.

Also no "good" Gamecube title remastered.

D

Deleted member 782

The Nintendo Switch is already at the end of its cycle. Why would Nintendo drop big title announcements when their next-gen hardware is right around the corner lol?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Snes nes

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I mean yea it depends on taste but FE got sidelined so no DLC, and Luigi mansion even a new title. Also no "good" Gamecube title remastered.

I agree with that. I like games with a more classic feel to them. Also You didn't like thousand year door?

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I agree with that. I like games with a more classic feel to them. Also You didn't like thousand year door?
It is ways better than Switch's Paper Mario titles.

Probably the only thing interesting in the show.

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
Are the f zero games actually popular or is it just old people hyping up a old game series

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
It is ways better than Switch's Paper Mario titles.

Probably the only thing interesting in the show.

I think there were quite a few games to like. To be honest here I like the idea of a newer f-zero game finally and mario bros finally doing something that looks remotely interesting. They did a lot of mario in that direct but its something that I'm fine with tbh he's their mascot they got to do something with him. Seems it wasn't for everyone though.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
A new vanillaware game, Paper Mario the thousand year door, Another code 1 and 2, new SaGa and about a dozen japanese games... this direct was a solid 8/10. they're usually always 9 or 10's but this one had too many mario games and the western slop like prince of persia and the indies held it back.

The Japanese direct was even better though:

can't believe they left this out.