No Rest for the Wicked Preview |OT| Won't have mtx, bundles/battle passes although having online. Doesn't require always online for SP.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

No Rest for the Wicked hits Early Access on PC next month on April 18.

While waiting for its launch, check out this feature breaking down the Early Access roadmap and endgame content of No Rest for the Wicked, and then check out more than 25 minutes of the game in our No Rest for the Wicked New Gameplay Today.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
33,983 peak concurrent players on Steam is a nice start but only has a 61% user score.

Last edited:
Reactions: KvallyX

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
Not gonna lie, I'm very disappointed with this game. It's ORI's studio, so I thought this was one of the safest bets. But the game releases very expensive in early access, doesn't have full story mode and the performance is questionable.

They should know their audience, the people who supported them and loved ORI 1 & 2 are the ones who want to play the campaign, they should have still released in EA if they have to, but at least have a full campaign and work on the multiplayer/online whatever later, not the other way around.

Also, you have to wait real-life hours to repair your equipment or something? is this a mobile game?

Very, very disappointed.

• Informative
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Not gonna lie, I'm very disappointed with this game. It's ORI's studio, so I thought this was one of the safest bets. But the game releases very expensive in early access, doesn't have full story mode and the performance is questionable.

They should know their audience, the people who supported them and loved ORI 1 & 2 are the ones who want to play the campaign, they should have still released in EA if they have to, but at least have a full campaign and work on the multiplayer/online whatever later, not the other way around.

Also, you have to wait real-life hours to repair your equipment or something? is this a mobile game?

Very, very disappointed.
Hmm points noted but i still have hope for this.

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
Talking shit about DS, who this guy thinks he is lol? if DS had EA, it would have been a different game by release. Thank God it didn't.

Yeah, EA gets you valuable info, but they wanted 40 dollars for it, is he crazy?

Not to mention again all the issues with the game that I talked about yesterday, and those were just only a few things.

Nine women can't make a baby in a month and all that

Too complex this, too complex that. Bro, you are making a top-down indie. What are you on about?