No Rest for the Wicked Preview |OT| Won't have mtx, bundles/battle passes although having online. Doesn't require always online for SP.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Watching fightin cowboys stream last night, the game is gorgousy, love the atmosphere and there is a good sense of exploration in certain parts.

Combat feelings very meaty too, which is a must in these types of games.

Like others have pointed out though, i think this is a long long way till a full release.

But yer, i think the wait will 100% be worth it,
❤️

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
We're launching into Early Access on April 18th.We invite everyone to become part of our journey so that we get data that allows us to bit by bit perfect Wicked.No Microtransactions and Battle Passes for sale. No 65$ Horse Skins. No Stash Tabs for sale either. If you wanna get more stash tabs for hour house, you just craft a bigger chest with resources you get in the world.So if you like where we're heading, tell your friends and send us feedback!

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I kinda have mixed feelings about even thanking Devolpers for saying this. Don't get me wrong; I welcome this, but it should just be a standard, in my opinion.

In some ways, it feels like when you get mugged, then you say thanks to the mugger for only taking my wallet but leaving me with my watch.

Probably not the best analogy, but i think you get.

Anyways, game looks fantastic, any people here considering getting it in early access on their PC?

@PropellerEar @Nhomnhom put that 500-dollar beast to the test.

kitten GIF

Reactions: arvfab
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I kinda have mixed feelings about even thanking Devolpers for saying this. Don't get me wrong; I welcome this, but it should just be a standard, in my opinion.

In some ways, it feels like when you get mugged, then you say thanks to the mugger for only taking my wallet but leaving me with my watch.

Probably not the best analogy, but i think you get.

Anyways, game looks fantastic, any people here considering getting it in early access on their PC?

@PropellerEar @Nhomnhom put that 500-dollar beast to the test.

kitten GIF
LOL

Maverick

1 Sep 2023
I am definitely waiting for PS5 release. I dislike PC gaming, I have already massive backlog and patient enough to wait. When I watched the gameplay for the first time my mind screamed "PLAY THIS WITH DUALSENSE" to me. I want to experience this in best possible way. Like 99% of the games, PS5 is best platform to play.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This looks great and Thomas Mahler is saying all the right things. I hope this is a return to more traditional roots.

Looking forward to the full release in the future.
Im getting it day and date, it's right up my alley.

• Shake
Reactions: xollowsob

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Like with GreedFall 2 and Terminator Survivors, I will wait for the full 1.0 release when it hits consoles.

Reactions: Gamernyc78