No Rest for the Wicked Preview |OT| Won't have mtx, bundles/battle passes although having online. Doesn't require always online for SP.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Update 3/15/24

We're launching into Early Access on April 18th.We invite everyone to become part of our journey so that we get data that allows us to bit by bit perfect Wicked.No Microtransactions and Battle Passes for sale. No 65$ Horse Skins. No Stash Tabs for sale either. If you wanna get more stash tabs for hour house, you just craft a bigger chest with resources you get in the world.So if you like where we're heading, tell your friends and send us feedback!

Update 3/1/24 Live Stream link..

Join Moon Studios and Private Division as they showcase their upcoming action RPG No Rest for the Wicked and score a Twitch Drop

On Friday, March 1st, Moon Studios and Private Division will be showcasing their upcoming action RPG No Rest for the Wicked. The showcase will be available on both Moon Studios’ official Twitch and YouTube accounts and is also a Twitch Drops enabled event, which means if you watch any Twitch Drops enabled live stream of No Rest for the Wicked for a total of 60 minutes then you will earn a complete set of drops including the “Dance” gesture emote, 2 fallen embers, a weapon shard, and an armor shard. You can check out No Rest for the Wicked’s reveal trailer above and read below for more details:

3/1/24

World is handcrafted, not procedurally generated.
• Randomized loot.
• WASD / Analog Stick movement, not point and click.
• Day and night cycle.
• Dynamic weather.
• Animation driven combat, inspired by ARPGs, action games, and fighting games.
• Gear has 4 different rarities from highly customizable white items to unique gold items.
• Weapons can drop with a specific rune, which can then be extracted.
• Each weapon type has a different moveset.
• Sacrament is the capital city.
• You can buy houses and properties in Sacrament.
• Collect and harvest resources, which can be used to craft gear or items for your home.
• Regions you've visited before can have drastically different enemies.
• Endgame crucibles will be in the game at launch.
• Combat is similar to Dark Souls. Armor weight affects movement.
• Enemies don't respawn when you die, injured enemies will stay injured after you respawn.
• Coming to Steam Early Access on April 18th (console versions will launch with version 1.0).

Previews:

Last edited:

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Will watch this later. Really looking forward to this game and their event on March 1st.

EDIT: Just watched. Looks awesome. An isometric souls type action RPG. Very interested.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I am so on the same page as you! FYI Pacific Drive & Ultros both have a physical edition as well if you don’t already know.
I was actually at GameStop yesterday and I saw Ultros in the PS5 section. I was surprised they made physical copies. I already got it digitally.

I killed the first boss yesterday and I talked about it in the other thread.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I was actually at GameStop yesterday and I saw Ultros in the PS5 section. I was surprised they made physical copies. I already got it digitally.

I killed the first boss yesterday and I talked about it in the other thread.

I'm glad your enjoying it I'm Def going to buy it soon.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
You can take the barbarian out of the forest, but you can't take the forest out of the barbarian.

Sorry @John Elden Ring, I know you live in the Amazon basin somewhere, that's comment is not a slight on you ;)

God damn Tree hugger:love:
Looks like my cup of tea and gd fun. I'm definitely paying attention to it.

Reactions: Sircaw

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Damn the souls like combat is kind of a turn off for me 🤦‍♂️ why does every game these days gotta have it? I might still check it out though

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Damn the souls like combat is kind of a turn off for me 🤦‍♂️ why does every game these days gotta have it? I might still check it out though

GET GUD, YOU GOD DAMN NOOB! :love:

No Entry Gary GIF by Global Esports

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Souls games are Very easy to me, just not fun. Nioh, Sekiro, and Returnal are all just as if not more difficult but they’re 100x more enjoyable for me. But to each their own
They are fun and easy to me too. I've bet them all including Sekiro and platted many. I love them bcus the combat and the rewarding feeling and accomplishment. Plus all the dope as spells and weapons.

Reactions: JAHGamer