Now that 2022 is half over what is your game of the Year so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
A little bit different for me, but I will be going with Ghost of Tsumia Legends the free multiplayer addon on.

I was shocked at just how good and fun it was.

I played it with a friend and we have around 130 hours in it.

4 fantastic classes, great combat, nice skills, great weapons and NO MICRO TRANSACTIONS.

SUCKER PUNCH, you fucking rock.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Horizon Forbidden West.

- The gameplay was fantastic (so many improvements),
- The graphical fidelity is unmatched,
- The world feels so real and lived-in with the unique tribes and cultures, and
- Just the overall scope of the game and the ambition is truly amazing.

Most of all, however, was the superb production quality. Is there literally any other game right in 2022 that offers the same production quality and budget? None.
ZERO!

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Horizon Forbidden West.

- The gameplay was fantastic (so many improvements),
- The graphical fidelity is unmatched,
- The world feels so real and lived-in with the unique tribes and cultures, and
- Just the overall scope of the game and the ambition is truly amazing.

Most of all, however, was the superb production quality. Is there literally any other game right in 2022 that offers the same production quality and budget? None.
Best game so far. Only problem is that broken SSR on water.
graphics are unmatched. Best open world design.

Reactions: Bryank75

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ive yet to play Elden Ring, Horizon 2, Triangle Strategy. But so far GT7. Still lovinf Returnal because of endless mode and coop

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
How many cars you have now and whats your favorite that you own?
I got loads. No idea the total count because I have literally every car I wanted. But my favourite is hard to choose. But I will say are the castrol supra,penzoil gtr and the mazda 787b ( best sounding car ever) the only one missing fir me is the Castrol nsx year 2000, my life will be complete

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Elden Ring and Witch Queen campaign.

Denzel Washington GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
A little bit different for me, but I will be going with Ghost of Tsumia Legends the free multiplayer addon on.

I was shocked at just how good and fun it was.

I played it with a friend and we have around 130 hours in it.

4 fantastic classes, great combat, nice skills, great weapons and NO MICRO TRANSACTIONS.

SUCKER PUNCH, you fucking rock.
It is good but it is a 2020 release…

That is the same reason I don’t list GoW even it being one of the best gaming experience I had this year.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Nah I just got a PS5 this year and so my GOTY so far is Returnal.

It’s one of the best games I’ve ever played.
Nice I can't wait to try it out. I loved super star dust portable and delta on the vita so I hope I can get into it

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It is good but it is a 2020 release…

That is the same reason I don’t list GoW even it being one of the best gaming experience I had this year.
ah, i was late to that party, oh well, still a magnificent game you PARTY POOPER 😍

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

I only play shooters, FROM games and rpgs these days which include jrpg weeb trash and Bethesda jank like Cyberpunk 76… but honestly …

Witch Queen campaign was indeed as good as Titanfall2 or Doom 2016 like they said. Legendary difficulty of course but it was a traditional shooter campaign loaded with tons of stuff to shoot and unique boss encounters.

It was honestly refreshing. I’m sorta sick of open world games at this point and it was a traditional Bungie campaign with none of the usual destiny stuff to interfere like being forced into patrol zones and stuff. Just play it straight thru

First time I’d ever tell people just to drop cash to play the campaign and bail. I’d usually suggesting avoid it at all costs before. Catch it on discount if you’re a casual

Honestly my favorite Bungie campaign. Halo 1 is still up there due to nostalgia but I’ve always thought they all kinda sucked too. So this is the best as far as I’m concerned. Just missing a few set piece fights that you’d expect from Halo.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
From what I've played it's HFW, how they expanded on the first game, the world, the tribes, the gameplay, to me it's all excellent. Sure it could have been more polished at launch, but I'm really enjoying my time with it, and new game plus will be all the more sweeter for the numerous patches it has received since launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.