Nvidia announces Half-Life 2 RTX with New Assets, Full Ray Tracing, DLSS 3 and RTX IO - First Comparison Images

Pey

Content Creator
29 Sep 2022
Half-Life 2 RTX An RTX Remix Community Project
  • Remaster by four of Half-Life 2's top mod teams, now known as Orbifold Studios
  • Full Ray Tracing, DLSS 3, RTX IO and modernized assets
  • Development has just begun — inviting modders to join the effort at nvidia.com/HalfLife2RTX
All comparison images on my website: https://www.pcmrace.com/2023/08/22/...ss-3-y-rtx-io-primeras-imagenes-comparativas/

hl2remixcompar.jpg

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
This is really impressive, i wish this was done for a game i actually care about though. I have zero nostalgia for half life

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: flaccidsnake

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Are you sure?

Oh, I'm sure it's real. That person kept saying it wasn't, even after my futile attempts to prove it.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Oh, I'm sure it's real. That person kept saying it wasn't, even after my futile attempts to prove it.

So, Demon's Souls next?

Reactions: Systemshock2023

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
This plus the new DLSS 3.5 tech they revealed today makes me all the more glad I moved over to PC gaming. It's just so much better

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So, Demon's Souls next?

We don't know. My guess is that the next one will be whatever game is getting a sequel, so it could be Tsushima. Either that or Sony has realised that their games don't sell on PC. I hope it's the later.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
We don't know. My guess is that the next one will be whatever game is getting a sequel, so it could be Tsushima. Either that or Sony has realised that their games don't sell on PC. I hope it's the later.
I would hope it's the latter too, but with ratchet pc port out the door by nixxes which flopped, i'm sure they have them quietly working on the demon souls port now that they're free.