UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection for PC may release on Oct 19th

Midn1ght

27 Jun 2022
I think it's pretty clear that the list was only a fan guess.
The Nvidia leaks is real. Release dates change all the time and games get delayed/canceled regularly.
The idea that the leak is fake or a guess work because the dates are wrong is not a very good argument imo.

For strategical decisions Sony won't release the PC version until at least 2-4 years.
I don't believe in day and date on PC so I'm not entirely disagreeing with you here but I believe the release gap between PS and PC will get smaller. TLOU Part I will probably be available on PC 6 to 9 months after its release on PlayStation. Multiplayer games and GAAS probably will also come to PC quicker than single player one.

Maybe not only to keep them as PS exclusive more time to bring more value to their console and game sub service to get a bigger % of revenue from their sales, but maybe they push them back to don't saturate pc players with a gazillion ports released every year.
While I'm happy with what Sony has done on PC so far, I'm not super confident about them having a deep/elaborate strategy going forward. Releasing 3 big AAA within 3-4 months on Steam is probably not a good idea for best return. I think Miles Morales will/should be early 2023.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The Nvidia leaks is real. Release dates change all the time and games get delayed/canceled regularly.

Exactly. The leak has been pretty much spot on if you don't consider the release dates.

I don't believe in day and date on PC so I'm not entirely disagreeing with you here but I believe the release gap between PS and PC will get smaller. TLOU Part I will probably be available on PC 6 to 9 months after its release on PlayStation. Multiplayer games and GAAS probably will also come to PC quicker than single player one.

Anything less than 12 months would massively devalue the PS5 brand and exclusivity. As for GaaS, they would make sense day 1.

Reactions: Umar

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sure, just like any of the other games in this gen? Dont count on it.
Sony shouldnt even be jumping on the PC market but at this point its something innevitable. However they still want to sell ps5's and giving away all the new toys to PC is not the way they'll do that. I think they're happy with the 3-4 years approach in porting games to PC, and the sales of the games they sold on PC assures them that there is no reason for them to rush the ports at all since they all sold really well, even days gone which is the 'black sheep' of the family.

I do think however you will see games being developed with PC in mind so the cost of porting it is lower when the time comes to push them to PC.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I do think however you will see games being developed with PC in mind so the cost of porting it is lower when the time comes to push them to PC.

Which is my problem with this. Developing for the PC in mind, especially when your PS5 pipeline is so fast compared to most computers, will have implications on game design. It will be mitigated as the gen moves forward, but it's a problem nonetheless.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Which is my problem with this. Developing for the PC in mind, especially when your PS5 pipeline is so fast compared to most computers, will have implications on game design. It will be mitigated as the gen moves forward, but it's a problem nonetheless.
Yeah I think so too. A game like returnal or Demon's Souls straight up wont run in the majority of PCs. another reason why sony will wait to release those games, if at all in some cases.

fucking Jim Ryan....

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The idea that the leak is fake or a guess work because the dates are wrong is not a very good argument imo.
Yes, and Santa Claus is real too xDDD Sure, MS cancelled or delayed over a dozen games they were supposed to be released this year (including a resurrected Scalebound and games that are in preproduction or were on it half a year ago) according to the list, and Sony cancelled or delayed over half a dozen PC ports planned for this year. Sure, Jan.

I don't believe in day and date on PC so I'm not entirely disagreeing with you here but I believe the release gap between PS and PC will get smaller. TLOU Part I will probably be available on PC 6 to 9 months after its release on PlayStation.
TLOU Part I will be released 10 years after its original PlayStation release.

Multiplayer games and GAAS probably will also come to PC quicker than single player one.
The Bungie games, GaaS or not, MP or SP or not will release on PC day one. Sony didn't announce any of their PS Studios MP or GaaS for PC, new or old.

While I'm happy with what Sony has done on PC so far, I'm not super confident about them having a deep/elaborate strategy going forward. Releasing 3 big AAA within 3-4 months on Steam is probably not a good idea for best return. I think Miles Morales will/should be early 2023.
Sony will release Spider-Man in August, Morales in October and we don't know the release date of Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection, but now it seems will be October. TLOU Part I doesn't have release date, but we know it won't be released this fiscal year in PC. So minimum April. Sony said they planned 2 PC releases for this fiscal year, which pretty likely means both Spider-Man games are counted as a single game because they were sold together in PS5. And also means that non of the half a dozen missing Sony games of the Nvidia list will be released this fiscal year. Because Sony never planned to release them, and instead were working on the Spider-Man games and TLOU Part I, which weren't in that list.

Well TLOU1 on PC is probably a 2023 title.
Who know when TLOU2 will come.
What if sony bundles them for PC?
I thought TLOU1R was going to be bundled with an (unannounced) PS5 version of TLOU2 becoming some sort of "Director's Cut". And then that them would be ported together to PC as they did with the Uncharteds. But doesn't seem to be the case. In fact, in PC they are going to sell Morales and Spider-Man Remastered separatedly to make more money.

So probably Sony will sell TLOU1R in PS5, later in PC. Then later will release a PS5 version of TLOU2 and later will port that TLOU2 version to PC. And maybe time later will bundle them.

The thing is is that they announced TLOU1R to be under development for PC but didn't mention anything about being bundled with TLOU2.

Last edited:

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yes, and Santa Claus is real too xDDD Sure, MS cancelled or delayed over a dozen games they were supposed to be released this year (including a resurrected Scalebound and games that are in preproduction or were on it half a year ago) according to the list, and Sony cancelled or delayed over half a dozen PC ports planned for this year. Sure, Jan.
There is too much that was on that list that did come out to not believe its veracity, that doesnt mean that projects there wont be cancelled or come out at all but that is a real list with real projects. To deny that is to have selective ignorance.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
There is too much that was on that list that did come out to not believe its veracity, that doesnt mean that projects there wont be cancelled or come out at all but that is a real list with real projects. To deny that is to have selective ignorance.
All the Sony PC ports in that list were fake with a single exception: the PC port that was already officially announced before the list was made public. And guess what, the 3 next ports Sony announced weren't on that list. Same goes with the over a dozen games that according to the list MS was going to release this year: none of them wil be released this year. And the only one that will be released wasn't in the list. And guess what, Scalebound continues dead. And Hellblade 2 won't be released this year because half a year ago was in preproduction so it's impossible they ever planned it for 2022.

Regarding Capcom, where it's Resident Evil Outbreak that appeared in the list? And the Monster Hunter PSP game with typos in its name that according to the list was going to be releaed with RE Outbreak this year on PC? Doesn't exist because guess what, they are fake. The RE Outbreak of the list was copypasted from a mistranslated proper leak and seems its original name, RE Outrage (or Outreach, not sure now), was a codename for RE:Verse or RE Village Gold/RE Village DLC.

These are facts and to deny facts is to believe in fantasies. The list had a few proper leaks or good guesses and ton of bullshit that were fan guesses or copy pasted rumors and leaks from here and there with random, fan guessed dates. Several of the over a dozen MS games of the list listed for 2022 won't be released until several years in the future not because they have been delayed but because they were publicly announced with a CG when they still weren't developing them. Like Hellblade 2, Fable or Everwild.

Go back and check out the list of this post.

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

The list has been proven accurate for Sony games. It was real, and an export from NVIDIA Geforne Now via GraphQL

All the Sony PC ports in that list were fake with a single exception: the PC port that was already officially announced before the list was made public. And guess what, the 3 next ports Sony announced weren't on that list. Same goes with the over a dozen games that according to the list MS was going to release this year: none of them wil be released this year. And the only one that will be released wasn't in the list. And guess what, Scalebound continues dead. And Hellblade 2 won't be released this year because half a year ago was in preproduction so it's impossible they ever planned it for 2022.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The post I added above was released in September 2021. This is important
So, from the list above, 1 game was announced AFTER the leak, 1 game was announced just a few days before the post was created (but the data was probably dug before the announcement, and 2 games have had their PC screenshots leaked.

Edit - Apparently Resident Evil 4 Remake was part of the leak, for PC, and that got confirmed just a few weeks ago. The leak is real, period.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Regarding Capcom, where it's Resident Evil Outbreak that appeared in the list? And the Monster Hunter PSP game with typos in its name that according to the list was going to be releaed with RE Outbreak this year on PC? Doesn't exist because guess what, they are fake. The RE Outbreak of the list was copypasted from a mistranslated proper leak and seems its original name, RE Outrage (or Outreach, not sure now), was a codename for RE:Verse or RE Village Gold/RE Village DLC.

These are facts and to deny facts is to believe in fantasies. The list had a few proper leaks or good guesses and ton of bullshit that were fan guesses or copy pasted rumors and leaks from here and there with random, fan guessed dates. Several of the over a dozen MS games of the list listed for 2022 won't be released until several years in the future not because they have been delayed but because they were publicly announced with a CG when they still weren't developing them. Like Hellblade 2, Fable or Everwild.

Go back and check out the list of this post.
afkgaming%2F2021-08%2F79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3%2Fcopium_png.png

Dont get me wrong, I dont want to be rude, but I feel like there is no arguing with you. If you cant see facts for true there is nothing I can do.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The list has been proven accurate for Sony games. It was real, and an export from NVIDIA Geforne Now via GraphQL

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The post I added above was released in September 2021. This is important
So, from the list above, 1 game was announced AFTER the leak, 1 game was announced just a few days before the post was created (but the data was probably dug before the announcement, and 2 games have had their PC screenshots leaked.

afkgaming%2F2021-08%2F79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3%2Fcopium_png.png

Dont get me wrong, I dont want to be rude, but I feel like there is no arguing with you. If you cant see facts for true there is nothing I can do.

The Uncharted collection was announced before the leak and out of all the other Sony games they only guessed one: God of War. All the other ones are wrong. These "screenshots leaked" can be fake, specially considerin Sony said they won't release more PC ports this year.

Btw, the Uncharted Collection according to the Nvidia list was going to be released in March and we still don't know its release date.

If I'm wrong where are the PC releases or at least announcements of all these games of the list?
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • HELLDIVERS 2
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Returnal
  • Demon Souls
  • Ratchet and Clank (no specified game)
  • Déraciné
Are you blind or are you flatearthers? Can't you see most of the list are a lie and the only single one they got right maybe was just a lucky guess out of many ones that were wrong? How is going to be that list accurate if all the unannounced Sony games it includes are wrong and they only guessed one, while it misses the next 3 unannounced PC ports?

Edit - Apparently Resident Evil 4 Remake was part of the leak, for PC, and that got confirmed just a few weeks ago. The leak is real, period.
Like the rest of most Capcom games of the list, RE4R was copy pasted from the legit Capcom schedule document leak (leaked by other people), where the "RE Outbreak" of the list was a mistranslation of the hackers who leaked the document. And guess what, the three announced Capcom compilations and Exoprimal weren't in the Nvidia list because in that leaked document they had a codename insted of their real name.

Then there were a few fantasy Capcom games like a couple of MH games, including the PSP one with typos on its name that I mentioned.

Last edited:
  • angry
Reactions: Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The Uncharted collection was announced before the leak and out of all the other Sony games they only guessed one: God of War. All the other ones are wrong. These "screenshots leaked" can be fake, specially considerin Sony said they won't release more PC ports this year.

The uncharted collection was announced 7 days before the leak. You don't know when the data was pulled

Edit - The guy mentions pulling the data 4 months prior release and reaching NVIDIA about it.

All the other ones are wrong. These "screenshots leaked" can be fake, specially considerin Sony said they won't release more PC ports this year.

They are not wrong, they just haven't been announced. As for the screenshots, please don't throw the "can be fake" argument when you have presented nothing but your personal opinions here and have tried to ridicule people. It doesn't sit well.

Btw, the Uncharted Collection according to the Nvidia list was going to be released in March and we still don't know its release date.

Besides the point. The release dates could have been temporary - this was not for public consumption. Release dates change all the time. You of all people should know this.

Scratch the capcom stuff, I misread the dates.

Please, read the post I shared. The methodology is there, in technical length. The GOW screenshots are there. Why are you in denial?

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The uncharted collection was announced 3 days before the leak. You don't know when the data was pulled.
What I see is a post that doesn't include any list of games. And that when the list was made public the Uncharted collection was already announced. I also know that other than GoW, all the other Sony games were wrong and that the list didn't include the next 3 PC ports annouced by Sony.

They are not wrong, they just haven't been announced. As for the screenshots, please don't throw the "can be fake" argument when you have presented nothing but your personal opinions here and have tried to ridicule people. It doesn't sit well.
Are you trying to pass a supposed leaked screenshot from a random reddit user? There have been dozens of fake screenshots posted in reddit of fake leaks. Remember the ones from Bloodborne II or from almost any E3 conference.

Besides the point. The release dates could have been temporary - this was not for public consumption. Release dates change all the time. You of all people should know this.
I know that the games don't put placehholders dates on Steam and if they do it the release date is not the one that fans are guessing in the forums, around 3 years away from the internally planned date.

I also know that the Sony porting teams are busy with other projects and can't release almost a dozen games in a year. A year where according to Sony they will port only two games.

The Capcom Leak is from November. The leak is from September. Unless the guy has a Delorean, time doesn't work like you said it does.

Please, read the post I shared. The methodology is there, in technical length. The GOW screenshots are there. Why are you in denial?
The post you shared says the Capcom leak is from November 2020. The Nvidia leak is September 2021. The Nvidia guy copy pasted stuff leaked almost a year before the nvidia list was made public.

You are the one in denial, acting as if these PC ports exist:
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • HELLDIVERS 2
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Returnal
  • Demon Souls
  • Ratchet and Clank (no specified game)
  • Déraciné

GoW screenshots could be from the PS version

I tried to follow the methodology a few days after the post was made and didn't work, I assume because someone in charge of the servers closed the access (I believe they really got the list from the server, but most of the games included in the list were added by some bored Nvidia employee adding a fan guessed stuff, "speculative" as Nvidia said).

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
What I see is a post that doesn't include any list of games. And that when the list was made public the Uncharted collection was already announced. I also know that other than GoW, all the other Sony games were wrong and that the list didn't include the next 3 PC ports annouced by Sony.

They were not wrong. The GeForce now list had release dates that were not intended for public consumption. Why do you insist that just because a release date is wrong = the thing is fake? GOW pretty much proved it right. The technical methodology is explained in the post you consistently ignore - I wonder why.

Are you trying to pass a supposed leaked screenshot from a random reddit user? There have been dozens of fake screenshots posted in reddit of fake leaks. Remember the ones from Bloodborne II or from almost any E3 conference.

Prove they are fake.

I know that the games don't put placehholders dates on Steam and if they do it the release date is not the one that fans are guessing in the forums, around 3 years away from the internally planned date.

The leak was not a Steam Leak, was a GeForce now leak.

The post you shared says the Capcom leak is from November 2020. The Nvidia leak is September 2021.

I corrected my post

This is another one the leak got right (however the games were split in 3 in the leak).

And btw, your arguments are pretty much the same arguments used by Flat Earthers.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
This is a list of Geforce games that do not have a Steam AppID specified. This data is completely unrelated to SteamDB and came from geforce.com graphql.
Yes, as I remember it was from the database of Nvidia Now. Not from Steam. Which means that these games weren't only supposed to be released on PC, but also in Geforce Now. I see the 'fantasy MH games' I mentioned:

Monster Hunter 2nd G (the PSP game with typos I mentioned)
Monster Hunter Frontier G (this one was released in 2013 both in PC and console)

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yes, as I remember it was from the database of Nvidia Now. Not from Steam. Which means that these games weren't only supposed to be released on PC, but also in Geforce Now.

So you admit it was from Nvidia's database but somehow it's fake? Even though the GitHub is still accessible via Wayback machine?

Just admit you're wrong and move on. I won't engage further because this conversation is getting stale.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: balrogboy