Nxgamer Armored Core VI performance review.PS5 vs Xbox Series X|S vs PS4 vs Steam Deck

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
>Armored Core IV

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
People who have any idea how this stuff works, generally will know that an engine that has been more optimized for a specific platform.. will likely retain those optimizations in future games which utilize said engine.

I'm not expecting FROMSOFT to suddently give a fuck about Xbox and start putting in more work to optimize their games for that console.. which sells much less than PS5 and PC.

Microsoft has a lot of work to do 🤷‍♂️

I would have agreed if From in general gave a fuck about optimization, but....

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I would have agreed if From in general gave a fuck about optimization, but....

Of course FROM isn't the most technically inclined studio out there. Doesn't change the fact that they care about and optimize for Playstation more than Xbox.. like most devs. That's just natural.. it's the console market leader out of the two of them.

Like I said... if MS wants to change any of that, they have to do better... and they'll have to pay tons of money. MS have failed in almost every way with the Series X/S.

Reactions: Frozone

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Stop playing when I saw the customization. I need to create a gundam 😆

Edit:wrong thread

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Of course FROM isn't the most technically inclined studio out there. Doesn't change the fact that they care about and optimize for Playstation more than Xbox.. like most devs. That's just natural.. it's the console market leader out of the two of them.

Like I said... if MS wants to change any of that, they have to do better... and they'll have to pay tons of money. MS have failed in almost every way with the Series X/S.

I guess it doesn't help they need to support a potato console instead of using their time to improve the other consoles

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Wow Xbox got fucked here, and by a truly talented dev. Can't blame the developer. Do Microsoft's claims to having the most powerful console count as false advertising at this stage?

• thisistheway
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I disagree.

The Gears of War games look incredible.. and runs at 60fps
Forza Horizon 5 looks incredible, runs at 60fps
Flight Simulator looks incredible
Sea of Thieves is a gorgeous looking game, especially on PC in ultrawide

Forza Motorsport looks awesome, Hellblade 2 will look incredible.. and I'm sure there's plenty of others coming which will. 🤷‍♂️
Plenty of third party games do look and run well too.

It remains that MS has not shown they care about the quality of their games, Phil had no shame delivering a game like redfall.