I want Sony to release a launcher on PC |UP| Sony should buy Valve and turn Steam into PS PC Launcher.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I like how on this website the first option to insult people is by accusing them of pirating games, lol. You guys are something else.

How are you going to gift a friend in another country, genius? if not online/digitally? Like its 2024, of course everyone on the internet has friends in different countries.

99% of Steam games have no issues with Denuvo or whatever.

How am I going to play online without a subscription? The whole concept is just to get more money out of you
how he insulted you?

• brain
Reactions: PropellerEar

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
You cannot be this stupid.

You cannot be this bad at replying, you could just have answered me, but I guess this is a forum where people just insult anyone who isn't loyal to Playstation.

Should have ended this discussion the moment you just put a laughing gif, says it all how people treat others here.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
You cannot be this bad at replying, you could just have answered me, but I guess this is a forum where people just insult anyone who isn't loyal to Playstation.

Should have ended this discussion the moment you just put a laughing gif, says it all how people treat others here.
If you claim absolutes you need to have data to back it up bozo.

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
how he insulted you?
> Unless you are sailing the High Seas, of course... (Then a pirate gif)

Implying I just pirate my games so I wouldn't know about DRM or Denuvo issues on Steam.

I have been championing Steam since I started talking in this thread, why would I be the guy who plays pirated games? makes no sense lol

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
I think some people never used Steam and just play on consoles (which is fine) and they have weird ideas about what is it like in the PC market where people just pirate games, and only buy games when they are a few dollars in price on sale. Basically, what they heard online basically and read in some articles.

And PlayStation doesn't support gifting games so it must be a bad idea to have that option.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
> Unless you are sailing the High Seas, of course... (Then a pirate gif)

Implying I just pirate my games so I wouldn't know about DRM or Denuvo issues on Steam.

I have been championing Steam since I started talking in this thread, why would I be the guy who plays pirated games? makes no sense lol
and? how it is insult?

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
You wrote that children will have problems with gifting. What problems?
I said my opinion that kids don't need gifting on gaming stores.

You claimed there has never been a problem on Steam with that, it's on you to prove it. 🤡

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
I said my opinion that kids don't need gifting on gaming accounts.

You claimed there has never been a problem on Steam with that, it's on you to prove it. 🤡
Good lord. Okay, why is it a problem? can you say why kids gifting each other games is a problem??

How is it on me to prove that a functioning feature for years on end is problematic? especially when you are the one who came here saying "Kids don't need the gift option" are you high?

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Good lord. Okay, why is it a problem? can you say why kids gifting each other games is a problem??

How is it on me to prove that a functioning feature for years on end is not a problem? especially when you are the one who came here saying "Kids don't need the gift option" are you high?
I wish I was high, to deal with idiots like you two!

I didn't mentions Problems, @klomzi mentioned there has never been a problem on Steam with gifting.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah, and there hasn't been. Case closed.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• brain
Reactions: Yuniac

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
That screenshot is talking about the gifting system in Steam, not the entirety of Steam and every feature in it, you are taking it out of context.
My apologies if pointing out how shitty the Steam service started off is so out of context with the claim that the gifting system has always worked perfectly.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gediminas

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Sony definitely needs his own Tatsumi Kimishima. People who don't know this legend: He singlehandedly fixed a broken Nintendo and turned them into the successful company of today. He took over the lead, after Satoru Iwata's death death in 2015. Sony needs to appoint their own Japanese CEO, who will be their Kimishima. A leadership of this caliber would put an end to all this modern PlayStation nonsense. He would end PC ports and cut the woke part of the company.

Reactions: arvfab