OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Just seen the pure Xbox article about the moon studios CEO saying they expect to do 'exciting thing in the future with Xbox' this guy goes from saying Xbox users don't support the studio because they don't buy games to kissing Microsofts arse 🤣

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
And Sony didn't greenlight days gone sequel despite the game selling more then 9 million copies or maybe more
And the real reasons is cuz the game is too white and not woke enough

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
And Sony didn't greenlight days gone sequel despite the game selling more then 9 million copies or maybe more
i need to correct you, DG2 wasn't greenlit because of Bend management, not Sony.
Bend management was problem. we know pretty well, where the studio is located and what agendas sweet baby, media and others are pushing, so no surprise here.

Reactions: gokuss4

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Digital Foundry graphics and fps elitism is pure trash. I hate them.
It was interesting for awhile. But I realized it wasn’t impacting anything related to gaming in my life. I still bought games when and where I wanted them. Not to mention my eyes are not very good. 😕

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Digital Foundry graphics and fps elitism is pure trash. I hate them.
actually, in its premise, it is good idea.

but their own agendas fueled by big corpos money, weaponize it and use it as console wars.

the same way most reviews became political, marketing tool, instead of just informing people in both cases.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
its hilarious that the entire media is coming to SBI's defense 😂 Even sales people like Chris Dring and Mat Piscatella are rushing to their defense. These people are a hivemind, I guess they're all scared of losing their professional connections.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Oh, that lunacy club is unfortunately still open and active.
I used to use it a lot but there are trash lunatic users there, so I left. It’s worse than resetera

Oh, yes. Xbots are fucked up there to their guts. They are trying to convice you that you have a mental issues because Xbox is going 3rd party.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is wrong. The studio didn't pitch a sequel.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I hope it will blew up. Musk tweeted. Let's go.
That interview was fire too.
If Mollusk white supremacist retweeted then we should all feel morally obligated to agree. It's like those replacement theory tweets of his.

And the person that says they won't work with white people is a racist POS, just so we're in the clear.

Reactions: JAHGamer

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
If Mollusk white supremacist retweeted then we should all feel morally obligated to agree. It's like those replacement theory tweets of his.

And the person that says they won't work with white people is a racist POS, just so we're in the clear.
Are you an alt of nobody important?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Musk tweeting about this makes me less inclined to agree lol