OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

giphy.gif

• haha
Reactions: Puff

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I am confused; colt Eastwood made fun of someone's dead wife?
Yeah bcus she was in his profile Pic but he didn't know she was dead. Something to the affect of "throwing stones in your own glass house" because he thought the guy was talking about looks, etc..

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yeah bcus she was in his profile Pic but he didn't know she was dead. Something to the affect of "throwing stones in your own glass house" because he thought the guy was talking about looks, etc..
Yeah but that isiot went to leap and bounds to use photoshop do all the work to come back to that man. Guy is a piece of garbage and never got his face smashed to act like human being.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
oh ok, got it.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Yes, former xbox fanboy larping as a PC gamer, always bashing Sony and promoting piracy. One of the worst lunatics online
I swear to fuck, is there one raging arsehole fanboy who was never an Xbox fanboy. The culture Phil et al. promoted is the biggest black eye on the industry. Gaming media is populated with septic cunts.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
What happened to my baby Ash 😢
I liked Ash, normally had good takes but was way too sensitive, literally labeled everything as doom and gloom.

Asking for a PS showcase since we haven't had a new single player game announcement in almost 3 years = doom and gloom
Saying Rise of the Ronin should be delayed = doom and gloom

???

On the bright side, I'm glad Rinzler is finally gone, I was right about that clown since the second he popped up.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I liked Ash, normally had good takes but was way too sensitive, literally labeled everything as doom and gloom.

Asking for a PS showcase since we haven't had a new single player game announcement in almost 3 years = doom and gloom
Saying Rise of the Ronin should be delayed = doom and gloom

???

On the bright side, I'm glad Rinzler is finally gone, I was right about that clown since the second he popped up.
I saw the comments about Rise of The Ronin but I didn't think it was serious enough to leave this place forever 🫤

The game is awesome and it deserved to have more attention. Sony could literally release it any other day. Even a Sunday or Wednesday like GOW but they chose that awful date and sent it to die. This week is so calm there's nothing going on. The perfect time was right there 🤦‍♂️

I thought Rinzler was Flaccidsnake. Does it mean Flaccid is also DynamiteCop?

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I can’t believe there are actually people that believe AAA industry and Microsoft are doing bad because of the woke.
Some people are, really, really dumb and drowned so hard in culture wars.
Sad, pathetic and childish

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: xollowsob

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I can’t believe there are actually people that believe AAA industry and Microsoft are doing bad because of the woke.
Some people are, really, really dumb and drowned so hard in culture wars.
Sad, pathetic and childish
Well when you look at the Xbox global marketing boss come out and disparage white straight guys for being the majority of her customers. You have to ask what kind of a fucking business throws stones at their own customers….

Ironically the actual person that should be professional and build that aspect not tear it down. Screams woke hire, not merit - proof in the conduct.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Colt shouldn't have apologized. His joke was funny and everything that should be celebrated about online discourse.