OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
If you’re close. Otherwise it’s no diff to yo momma trash talk I reckon.
Keep my mother out of this

And I'll keep this out of your mother
andrew dice clay hickory dickory dock GIF

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

Why's everything got to be a competition 🤣 wasn't a fan of the last of us & not even going to bother watching fallout 🤷🏻‍♂️

TLOU tv added nothing to the experience for me. Found it to be inferior to the game in every way. Think non fans would have found it a lot more profound.

I heard a review putting Fallout into the same sentence as The Boys. That heightens my interest.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
TLOU tv added nothing to the experience for me. Found it to be inferior to the game in every way. Think non fans would have found it a lot more profound.

I heard a review putting Fallout into the same sentence as The Boys. That heightens my interest.
I found the tlou TV show boring & gave up after the second episode because it got even more boring , doesn't hit like the game does at all , I just think it's funny fanboy destin has to mention a playstation IP

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Also I'm not much for looking at reviews for TV shows so I could be wrong but didn't ign review the last of us episodes weekly , Destin says he binge watched the entire fallout series before the first episode is even out , getting perks like being able to watch the entire series early would certainly make me more generous lol

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Also I'm not much for looking at reviews for TV shows so I could be wrong but didn't ign review the last of us episodes weekly , Destin says he binge watched the entire fallout series before the first episode is even out , getting perks like being able to watch the entire series early would certainly make me more generous lol
IGN has entire season review 9/10

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's a fucking terrible adaptation and another butchering of the franchise by a bunch of clueless cunts who haven't got a fucking scooby doo what the game is all about.

At least TLoU tried a little bit to stick to what made TLoU a popular franchise.
Did any Fallout game have female lead?

• haha
Reactions: Zzero