OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022

Okay jayrock you racist cunt , if you're looking at the Xbox players then sure but I've pre ordered multiple playstation games this gen

Likewise I've regularly bought the "not baseline" version of a game I'm interested in, usually because it's inclusion of season pass dlc contains something I want in it.

I think even single player games can have GAAS style support tail-ends, it's just about listening-to/enabling playerbase.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Paris is a hardcore xbox ambassador and still gets review codes from Sony loooool. Paris got that influence lmaoo.
Hardcore Xbox shill*. And no, Parris has no real influence. He just works for KindaFunny, and they (unfortunately) have a bit of influence. Parris had his own platform that couldn't even get 100 views per video. He's just lucky he's able to ride on the coattail of others. No one cares what he has to say, and the only time he gets engagement is when he's console warring, which he also pretends to be above. BrokenGamez exposed him badly.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Infinity

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Hardcore Xbox shill*. And no, Parris has no real influence. He just works for KindaFunny, and they (unfortunately) have a bit of influence. Parris had his own platform that couldn't even get 100 views per video. He's just lucky he's able to ride on the coattail of others. No one cares what he has to say, and the only time he gets engagement is when he's console warring, which he also pretends to be above. BrokenGamez exposed him badly.

He has enough influence to have been invited to host major gaming events like the xbox ones

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
He has enough influence to have been invited to host major gaming events like the xbox ones
Lol they didn't invite him because he has influence though, they invited him because he's a useful idiot. And that's after he was on kindafunny, like BG says, he jumps from lap to lap, saying anything that'll help him climb the ladder.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Lol they didn't invite him because he has influence though, they invited him because he's a useful idiot. And that's after he was on kindafunny, like BG says, he jumps from lap to lap, saying anything that'll help him climb the ladder.
Regardless of the reason he was the host. Most people aren't going to deep dive into a person's history when they see them on TV. The point is he is dangerous because he has the potential to shape popular opinion, even though everyone who actually follows gaming knows the dude is a fraud and a grifter.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The point is he is dangerous because he has the potential to shape popular opinion
Not really, when he speaks in earnest, literally no one cares. Like I said earlier, he can't get any engagement if he's not spewing console war ragebait nonsense. He had his own show for years and couldn't get more than 100 views on his channel.

He's not shaping anyone's opinion, he reads off a script Msft sent him, and clearly its not working. He is just an annoying clown, and I'm glad BG called him out, no one really takes him seriously at all anymore. Not that they ever did, but now everyone knows his true colors.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Not really, when he speaks in earnest, literally no one cares. Like I said earlier, he can't get any engagement if he's not spewing console war ragebait nonsense. He had his own show for years and couldn't get more than 100 views on his channel.

He's not shaping anyone's opinion, he reads off a script Msft sent him, and clearly its not working. He is just an annoying clown, and I'm glad BG called him out, no one really takes him seriously at all anymore. Not that they ever did, but now everyone knows his true colors.
You underestimate the stupidity and gullibility of americans. Half of us still buy xboxes.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
This dude shouldn't be given anything from playstation.

But playstation are just so oblivious nowadays.
I dont think they send it to him specifically, I believe he only gets it since he's part of KindaFunny. But at the same time, current PlayStation is dumb enough to send an Xbox shill stuff like they did with Felicia Day

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Seriously, what the hell is happening in the world?

This stuff is now rampant everywhere, promoted by people like @Gamernyc78 + @JAHGamer.

I have seen videos of them walking each other around with leads.....

No need to project, we all know about the custom fish suit you had made 👀

1544825593.nashmerwolf_47572790_561481890997340_8854534745283887104_n.jpg
images