OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Does anyone think we might see a crackdown port for playstation?
highly unlikely but I loved Crackdown 1 so I wouldn't mind a remaster or remake.

Isn't genki the guy that was posing with Aaron greenturd at that Xbox Japan event lol
Yeah, that guy is a flip flopper. He jumps on whatever bandwagon is most popular, there was a few weeks where he was a big Xbox fanboy 😂

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I love crackdown 1 too one of my favourite games although I could never find all the orbs & used a pc programme that unlocks achievements to get the 1000 gamerscore 🤣 , 2 was alright but not as good & 3 was a disaster

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Not gaming related but I've just seen mike Tyson's Guna have a boxing match with that dickhead 'jake paul' I know he's 60 but I hope he knocks that fucker out 😂
I hope Tyson knocks him out, too, but he's extremely old now, and although Jake Paul does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Mike, I can see him sadly beating him.

Tyson, ofc is still dangerous, but he's a Grandpa, for fucks sake.

Hope he makes a lot of money out of this.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I hope Tyson knocks him out, too, but he's extremely old now, and although Jake Paul does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Mike, I can see him sadly beating him.

I am going to assume Mike will lose. But I will be supporting him for the match!

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

some speculates, that contract is written against knockout, especially early one, as Tyson wouldn't get much or at all. referees also contracted by Paul.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw