OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Man i think I'm gonna delete twitter

It's getting me too angry and depressed these days
I would've deleted it long time ago, but you can't see tweets at all without an account anymore.

Twitter Blue engagement money was the worst idea ever, Elon ruined the site.

IMG_3451.png

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I would've deleted it long time ago, but you can't see tweets at all without an account anymore.

Twitter Blue engagement money was the worst idea ever, Elon ruined the site.

IMG_3451.png
the stuff that's going on right now with the middle east and college kids is just really, really depressing

this country has fallen off so hard

but i won't get into it since no politics and all

• sad
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw and JAHGamer

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
the stuff that's going on right now with the middle east and college kids is just really, really depressing

this country has fallen off so hard

but i won't get into it since no politics and all
It's sad to see, the same thing is happening in the UK. We literally have home grown kids who have somehow been taught to hate and despise our own country

I saw a video yesterday of someone who had an American flag being beaten up on campus in the USA.

Universities and their shitty professors and teachers are meant to teach kids, not indoctrinate them.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's sad to see, the same thing is happening in the UK. We literally have home grown kids who have somehow been taught to hate and despise our own country

I saw a video yesterday of someone who had an American flag being beaten up on campus in the USA.

Universities and their shitty professors and teachers are meant to teach kids, not indoctrinate them.
this is a case where our country's government should be being questioned

they are making some really sus moves, meanwhile the country is getting more and more unlivable due to the collapse of the middle class, which government doesn't give a single fuck about because that's not who pays for their campaigns

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I hope Tyson knocks him out, too, but he's extremely old now, and although Jake Paul does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Mike, I can see him sadly beating him.

Tyson, ofc is still dangerous, but he's a Grandpa, for fucks sake.

Hope he makes a lot of money out of this.
I don't know, man. Experience will always trump youth and considering Tyson is a manbear in a human suit, I could see him destroying Jake.

Remember a few years ago when that young lad dropped kicked Arnie, and he barely flinched? He was into his 60s when that happened and was/is still an absolute unit.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't know, man. Experience will always trump youth and considering Tyson is a manbear in a human suit, I could see him destroying Jake.

Remember a few years ago when that young lad dropped kicked Arnie, and he barely flinched? He was into his 60s when that happened and was/is still an absolute unit.
i really wish it was so, i would love nothing more for him to knock jake out.