OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

2spooky5me

12 May 2024

The future Xbox desperately wants

It boggles the mind that people have known this since last gen (maybe even the 360 generation), but they STILL chose to buy Xbox over Playstation (or Nintendo/PC). And that's ignoring all the other weaknesses of Xbox.
I don't feel sorry for that guy at all. And LMAO, for buying PERSONA on an XBOX. SMDH

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
It boggles the mind that people have known this since last gen (maybe even the 360 generation), but they STILL chose to buy Xbox over Playstation (or Nintendo/PC). And that's ignoring all the other weaknesses of Xbox.
I don't feel sorry for that guy at all. And LMAO, for buying PERSONA on an XBOX. SMDH
huh
this is the first i've heard of this being a problem. If this is a common problem its not so nearly well known as you purport.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
thats disgusting, its crazy the lengths reddit goes to protect pedophiles. There were a few huge, very well known, subreddits that posted pics of underaged girls and Reddit didn't do anything about it for YEARS.
of course. because pdf fostering pdf. and all of this is kinda protected under lgbt flag too as they are the same groomers.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
thats disgusting, its crazy the lengths reddit goes to protect pedophiles. There were a few huge, very well known, subreddits that posted pics of underaged girls and Reddit didn't do anything about it for YEARS.
Give it some time, and it will be; Please do not refer to people that rape people as Rapists, they have feelings too.

Please refer to them as sex initiators, surprise sex people and hearing impaired who did not hear the words "NO"

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
@JAHGamer

OH, it's much worse than that. There are MANY subreddits that are "private" and they say/do a TON of who knows what, but let me tell you, it's very illegal/unethical. Just like what you see on Steam's various private groups, Facebook, Discord, Twitch, etc.
I'm telling you all, Social Medias' purpose was to make it EASIER for freaks & degenerates to air out whatever they feel like.

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer