OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
yeah hatefield aka satoru shouldn't of been made mod. Too hostile, unreasonable. Not a good fit for a mod. He already created a shit storm after 2 weeks of being a mod....lol

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
He can't have been perma banned ? He was a founder , I know he got a ban but I don't think it was permanent
he got perma banned because he created a new account for his mod position. Out with the old, in with the new. His account was named Darth Vader when got got banned. go look.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Seems like he is not the law anymore, clear heads have prevailed.

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

• party
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
yeah hatefield aka satoru shouldn't of been made mod. Too hostile, unreasonable. Not a good fit for a mod. He already created a shit storm after 2 weeks of being a mod....lol
definitely isn't Satoru, he was stern but not a hardass. And going from banned -> mod doesn't make sense lmao

Seems like he is not the law anymore, clear heads have prevailed.

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort
great news....no hard feelings... @Hatefield

Reactions: Hatefield

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Here is my final contribution as long as we have to put up with mods like this Hatefield guy (and apparently Sircaw who clearly approves of his behavior)

sure.jpg

I hope you'll have the decency to not delete my post.

The irony of this forum ending up like this is absurd. My thread was just copied from Neogaf where is was up for days without being locked (and even here it got more positive than negative reactions) and I only mentioned Bloodborne after being questioned and it made complete sense to bring it up in the context of the thread (all the reason used to ban me and lock the threads were completely insane).

Mods are not meant to be super users that can freely abuse their power to make regular users wall on eggshells and control the narrative of what is being discusses within what has been agreed when people joined this board.

I'm not. This guy (whoever he is, since he just recently joined) is the last person that should have any power in a board like this and hopefully he also has no power in real life otherwise everything points out to him most likely abusing it. Dude couldn't deal with the amount of power.

RIP Icon-era
The mods here are cursed. It started with making VFXveteran a mod and we still have issues years later. Why is it so hard to find mods with better judgement 😢

Your ban and what happened afterwards was total nonsense.

It's 100 percent satoru. Satoru was hostile a lot. Him becoming a mod just amplify it.
Darth Vader was his original account when he was admin, Dodrake was his regular poster account and then he changed his name to Satoru (he wasn't a mod anymore).

Dodrake was always aggressive (and extremely woke). That type of person should not be a mod here but he was very involved in the creation of this place so they were stuck with him. I think he finally left for good?