OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 417

This is CatLady, isn’t it?
Yes it is.
Yes it's that bitch Catlady with her persecution complex and anti-Sony bias. She needs a total safespace.
That's correct. It reminds me of this.

the simpsons cat GIF

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
They banned me from ERA and GAF for the stupidest reasons

Era: for standing up for one of the DF guys that was being harassed because he had the nerve to say Ion fury was a great game. We know Ion fury is a banned game in Era...

GAF: I made a comment about something a showbiz celebrity did that I found a bit hypocritical and bam!! Banned out of nowhere. GAF is slowly but surely turning into era.

As you can see, nothing regarding gaming. Pure politics BS.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Era: for standing up for one of the DF guys that was being harassed because he had the nerve to say Ion fury was a great game. We know Ion fury is a banned game in Era...

GAF: I made a comment about something a showbiz celebrity did that I found a bit hypocritical and bam!! Banned out of nowhere. GAF is slowly but surely turning into era.

Why we decided to mostly avoid political talk around here, there are a million places to talk politics but in gaming it only divides people and causes drama.

They actually want to divide gamers, that is the aim. It makes us weaker and them stronger.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

We do have a few political guys and girls here,

@Nym is a staunch Hillary supporter,
@Dodkrake is a Maga guy
@Bryank75 is a flat-earther
@TubzGaming voted for the Katie Price Party
@Dr Bass voted for the Green party,( he initially thought it was something to do with Marijuana)

Last but not least is @Sleepy Brown who is looking to represent the http://www.loonyparty.com/

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Arlo is a blue puppet who makes videos about Nintendo. He bitches about Paper Mario alot.

The person screengrabbed had a really unpopular opinion about Paper Mario and the internet made him cut himself because of it.
he needs therapy.

D

Deleted member 417

In today's R-files, we return to the Microsoft/ABK acquisition thread on D-pad.

(i'll post links to the background stuff and pictures of the fun stuff)

We kick off today with a reasonable post by the user "SNES NES" who posits about how Microsoft own the PC space yet nobody calls them out for the same reasons they're crying about Sony's supposed monopoly in the console space.

After a few more posts, a user called "Stilton Disco" drops a rational, well-reasoned and thought-provoking post. This is continued by users Schrodinger's cat and Nicktendo.

Where's the drama in all of this? Well, the universe enjoys balance and all of this well-reasoned, rationality is balanced out with dribbling, moronic cock-gobbling by our favourites Bernd Launt and Facts are Dead. Enjoy the endless laughs that these fools provide:

bernd lauert 1.png bernd lauert 2.png

The generator of endless laughs is on form today.

facts are dead.png facts are dead 3.png facts are dead 4.png facts are dead 5.png facts are dead 6.png

The last two pages of that thread are worth a read.

I will apologise to D-pad for calling them an xbox website. I was wrong. They've just ended up with the brainless xbox fans that have been banned from everywhere else, who shit on the carpet and bark at shadows because they don't have two braincells to rub together.

Thanks for reading today's episode of the R-files. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

We kick off today with a reasonable post by the user "SNES NES" who posits about how Microsoft own the PC space yet nobody calls them out for the same reasons they're crying about Sony's supposed monopoly in the console space.

After a few more posts, a user called "Stilton Disco" drops a rational, well-reasoned and thought-provoking post. This is continued by users Schrodinger's cat and Nicktendo.

Where's the drama in all of this? Well, the universe enjoys balance and all of this well-reasoned, rationality is balanced out with dribbling, moronic cock-gobbling by our favourites Bernd Launt and Facts are Dead. Enjoy the endless laughs that these fools provide:

View attachment 1336View attachment 1337

View attachment 1342View attachment 1338View attachment 1339View attachment 1340View attachment 1341

I will apologise to D-pad for calling them an xbox website. I was wrong. They've just ended up with the brainless xbox fans that have been banned from everywhere else, who shit on the carpet and bark at shadows because they don't have two braincells to rub together.

Thanks for reading today's episode of the R-files. Don't forget to like and subscribe.
I've seen Xbox fanboys use the "3rd party exclusives are worse than publisher buyouts" talking point on era as well. They don't care about competition, they just want Xbox to control the gaming industry through sheer buying power and the false equivalencies being made between 3rd party deals and what MS are trying to do is insulting.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

View attachment 1342View attachment 1338View attachment 1339View attachment 1340View attachment 1341

Have this FactsAreDead got banned? The guy is unhinged and very disrespectful.
He's having a full meltdown, lmao, xbots are breaking lately.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
These retards clearly were touched by Jimbo.. they injecting everywhere sony.
CMA rejected sony and console market, but bots still talking about sony like it is something to do with them 😂
And Playstation isn't market leader because they done something magical, anti competition or something more, they are markets leader because xbox shit their pants, and gives almost nothing what can bring success. It is all their own doing.

• they're_right_you_know
D

Deleted member 417

I've seen Xbox fanboys use the "3rd party exclusives are worse than publisher buyouts" talking point on era as well. They don't care about competition, they just want Xbox to control the gaming industry through sheer buying power and the false equivalencies being made between 3rd party deals and what MS are trying to do is insulting.

all talking points set out to the shills and marketing accounts.

Have this FactsAreDead got banned? The guy is unhinged and very disrespectful.
He's having a full meltdown, lmao, xbots are breaking lately.

Not that I can see. It looks like one of the mods warned him to calm down. I hope he isn't banned, he's funny to laugh.

These retards clearly were touched by Jimbo.. they injecting everywhere sony.
CMA rejected sony and console market, but bots still talking about sony like it is something to do with them 😂

Yeah they don't understand that the console side was waved through and Sony's arguments failed. Microsoft shot themselves in the foot with the power of the cloud. Nobody lays the blames on Microsoft for their own idiocy though.
And Playstation isn't market leader because they done something magical, anti competition or something more, they are markets leader because xbox shit their pants, and gives almost nothing what can bring success. It is all their own doing.
Yeah this is what is crazy about all of it. Sony (ps3), Nintendo (Gamecube, Wii U) and Sega (Saturn and Dreamcast) have all bolloxed up in their time, two of them changed tactic and bounced back, one of them didn't and left the race.
Xbox are being propped up through failure, which doesn't help them learn from mistakes and change, so they keep failing.

• brain

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I really don't get these fanboys, The CMA said that it stifles competition, growth and most importantly innovation, I believe the American regulator said the same thing. These regulators are not Pro-Sony what they are trying to do is stop a monopoly from swallowing huge sways of the market and controlling it in the future.

They are doing all this stuff for the benefit of us, the consumer, why can't these people see this?

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

I used to think the people who said that were just warring, that on some level they were aware of how baseless that argument is. Over time, though, I realized there are people who really believe it. Now with those people I don't even read their comments, just see the name and skip because they have nothing worthwhile to say on the topic.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I used to think the people who said that were just warring, that on some level they were aware of how baseless that argument is. Over time, though, I realized there are people who really believe it. Now with those people I don't even read their comments, just see the name and skip because they have nothing worthwhile to say on the topic.

They believe it because they have been indoctrinated into a cult-like entity.... people like Colt, Timdog and others are like the priests, doing sermons and passing on the doctrine to their congregation. Phil is like their Pope, his word is law and he is worshiped without question.

It's not about games, its not about consoles, it's not about sales or anything we know about gaming or enjoying gaming as a hobby anymore for them. They turned their whole hobby into a bizarro world.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
They believe it because they have been indoctrinated into a cult-like entity.... people like Colt, Timdog and others are like the priests, doing sermons and passing on the doctrine to their congregation. Phil is like their Pope, his word is law and he is worshiped without question.

It's not about games, its not about consoles, it's not about sales or anything we know about gaming or enjoying gaming as a hobby anymore for them. They turned their whole hobby into a bizarro world.

Phil might be one of the biggest console warriors out there when you think about it. From the article where he said Sony wants to grow by shrinking XBox, to the 'evil Sony' rhetoric all throughout the ABK acquisition, and the comment he made recently about how no one will sell their PS5 if Starfield rates highly (which is likely more important to him than releasing a good game when you look at their output over the last few years) - it all points to a person who cares more about winning the console war than doing his fucking job.

For years I've been frustrated by XBox's lack of effort in releasing games and now it's clear why that's been an issue. The problem and the blaming of everyone else instead of taking responsibility starts with Phil and trickles down to their astroturfers and most rabid warriors.

I have noticed more Xbox fans starting to question all this, though. It's good to see. Blind loyalty will not help in this case and, more and more, the solution is looking like Phil needs to gtfo in order for XBox to have any chance of competing against Sony and Nintendo.