OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
The slides aren't fake, people.
And it makes sense for Sony to be worried when MS is buying CoD publisher and they know they need a constant stream of revenue to fund their AAA games.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Are they fake ? I see push square , pure Xbox , eurogamer etc all writing articles about it saying its genuine
Looking at it again, they might be, but using those websites as confirmation doesn't work given how often they get things wrong, especially pure Xbox. Either way people are seriously misrepresenting this data in order to push their agendas.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Looking at it again, they might be, but using those websites as confirmation doesn't work given how often they get things wrong, especially pure Xbox. Either way people are seriously misrepresenting this data in order to push their agendas.
Yeah Ive read it now it definitely doesn't look real ... Guess I shouldn't expect anything from so called 'journalists' they only care about the clicks they've ran with shit before without checking if it's true

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Lord Mittens

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
this clown was one of the biggest POWER idiots, an armchair dev who was constantly saying that the Xbox would have significantly higher resolution and FPS over ps5 at the beginning of the launch.

Sorry to inform this guy/girl/, but our approval method has been the same since we started it on day 1.

Does he think it was altered for him, oh no, so pretentious.

We have a whole mixture of users on this forum so not exactly sure why he thinks it's an echo chamber.

But whatever floats his boat.

jack and rose boat GIF

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Also, how many meltdown threads are people on here going to make based on their poor interpretations of these leaked slides? This place is getting a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Sorry to inform this guy/girl/, but our approval method has been the same since we started it on day 1.

Does he think it was altered for him, oh no, so pretentious.

We have a whole mixture of users on this forum so not exactly sure why he thinks it's an echo chamber.

But whatever floats his boat.

jack and rose boat GIF
If it doesn’t float his boat, he can suck my torpedo!

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Also, how many meltdown threads are people on here going to make based on their poor interpretations of these leaked slides? This place is getting a bit ridiculous.
I have most of the chicken little brigade on ignore, so I haven’t seen too much stupidity today. Try it out, see if it works for you!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Very active day for the forum yesterday. 1000 posts and one of the record highs for number of members logged in during the day.

Thanks as always to you all.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Thank you as well, that Insomniac leak was sadly too big of news 😢
Its really f'd up... One of my favourite studios and one that has a lot of significance to my brother and my son as they grew up.

They didn't deserve this and I don't know why they were targeted out of all the possible targets put there...

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Its really f'd up... One of my favourite studios and one that has a lot of significance to my brother and my son as they grew up.

They didn't deserve this and I don't know why they were targeted out of all the possible targets put there...
I know right...go after Activision thats charging $70 for literal DLC, not a great studio that's releasing great games consistently.

Another thing I've noticed, today the amount of sock accounts and astroturfers have gone up significantly! Microsoft and pitiful Xbox fanboys are making the most out of this leak 😡

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

I can tell you that they were not the sole target, they were just the one that the hackers got this time.

When it comes to ransomware, the smart approach, which is the one most often taken, is not precision targeted, it’s more spray and pray. You compromise one account, see if that opens more doors and then you send the exploit to every valid address you can find. If even one fucks up and lets you in, that’s a good result.

Every company in games and entertainment is under constant attack, because their IP isn’t as toxic to leak as industrial secrets can be, and media companies tend to have the money to pay higher ransoms.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I know right...go after Activision thats charging $70 for literal DLC, not a great studio that's releasing great games consistently.

Another thing I've noticed, today the amount of sock accounts and astroturfers have gone up significantly! Microsoft and pitiful Xbox fanboys are making the most out of this leak 😡
If anyone deserves it it's Activision 💯

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.