OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Resetera is still pretty terrible. Dude was warned for pointing out how sensitive the people on there are when it comes to joking about things that MS owns, yet it's fine to shit on PS with as much venom as you want to on era and you'll never have to worry about moderation.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They actually have gotten the moderation to the point where Xbox shills are treated like piñatas in a lot of threads, but they still haven’t banned a quarter of the worst ones yet.
It's because they know that the mentally ill xbox crowd creates a lot of engagement with their bullshit drama they constantly spew. When all the warriors are banned simultaneously the board slows to a crawl

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Resetera is still pretty terrible. Dude was warned for pointing out how sensitive the people on there are when it comes to joking about things that MS owns, yet it's fine to shit on PS with as much venom as you want to on era and you'll never have to worry about moderation.

I know I keep saying this, but anyone dumb enough to still be on that joke of a forum is getting what they deserve.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I know I keep saying this, but anyone dumb enough to still be on that joke of a forum is getting what they deserve.
I've never been on it but from what everyone says about it it sounds like it's for Xbox stans , it's no secret that this is playstation fans so if I joined being an Xbot I know I'd get fact checked & banned when I spewed 'uncle phil' lies 🤣

• haha

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I've never been on it but from what everyone says about it it sounds like it's for Xbox stans , it's no secret that this is playstation fans so if I joined being an Xbot I know I'd get fact checked & banned when I spewed 'uncle phil' lies 🤣
In our defense....our disdain for Microsoft/Xbox is 100000000000000000x more warranted than any disdain they have for Sony.

They don't even like Xbox themselves and they prove it everytime. This generation they all suddenly and finally admitted that the XB1 gen was trash, and that this gen would be much better. Fast forward 3 years and now they're begging Microsoft to give up on this generation and start next gen early 😂

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
In our defense....our disdain for Microsoft/Xbox is 100000000000000000x more warranted than any disdain they have for Sony.

They don't even like Xbox themselves and they prove it everytime. This generation they all suddenly and finally admitted that the XB1 gen was trash, and that this gen would be much better. Fast forward 3 years and now they're begging Microsoft to give up on this generation and start next gen early 😂
A lot of them hate PlayStation more than they like Xbox.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
S

Thin skinned little bitches

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It's because they know that the mentally ill xbox crowd creates a lot of engagement with their bullshit drama they constantly spew. When all the warriors are banned simultaneously the board slows to a crawl
If Icon is anything to go by, having Xbox fanatics as part of your forums members (and I mean the unhinged kind here) is detrimental to engagement and growth, not the other way around.

• they're_right_you_know

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It’s dominated by Xbots and “progressive” maniacs, so it’s pretty much a hellhole.

It was founded by the worst, most toxic element that had hijacked NeoGAF, and got even worse from there.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
It’s dominated by Xbots and “progressive” maniacs, so it’s pretty much a hellhole.

It was founded the worst, most toxic element that had hijacked NeoGAF, and got even worse from there.
I don't understand why PlayStation gamers stay on that website given how unwelcome they are there. I could also see a NeoGAF style collapse on that website eventually. They have the same power tripping mod issues and extreme bias that plagued that community.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I don't understand why PlayStation gamers stay on that website given how unwelcome they are there. I could also see a NeoGAF style collapse on that website eventually. They have the same power tripping mod issues and extreme bias that plagued that community.
I don’t know why anyone who isn’t a hard-left ideologue goes there.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don’t know why anyone who isn’t a hard-left ideologue goes there.
They aren't even hard left ideologues lol, they are the "we call ourselves leftists because it's cool in socal" crowd, they cosplay as progressives at best. The type who are all for billionaires to pay "their fair share" of taxes but when their parents want to gift them a trust fund of $10m suddenly they're against inheritance taxes.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
They aren't even hard left ideologues lol, they are the "we call ourselves leftists because it's cool in socal" crowd, they cosplay as progressives at best. The type who are all for billionaires to pay "their fair share" of taxes but when their parents want to gift them a trust fund of $10m suddenly they're against inheritance taxes.
They're anti-capitalists until Microsoft wants to buy something.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The funniest thing about this year's christmas is that the xbox warriors kept posting this clip of a kid who didn't want a PS5 but wanted a PC

The pathetic part is they cut out the part where it turned out the kid was joking

Status
Not open for further replies.