OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
How do you feel about how Resetera is being run?
I dont like how its ran and I know things wont change because it is a corporate owned and ran forum. Its owned by a European company and Europeans dont necessarily believe in free speech the same way Americans do and corporations certainly dont tolerate free speech. Its owned by a company worth 300 million and Era itself brought in 2 million in revenue last year and that wasn't from ads. Companies like Microsoft paying them to astroturf, that's their bread and butter and where they make their money.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I dont like how its ran and I know things wont change because it is a corporate owned and ran forum. Its owned by a European company and Europeans dont necessarily believe in free speech hate speech the same way Americans do and corporations certainly dont tolerate free speech. Its owned by a company worth 300 million and Era itself brought in 2 million in revenue last year and that wasn't from ads. Companies like Microsoft paying them to astroturf, that's their bread and butter and where they make their money.
Fixed it for you. Agree with everything else.

• angry
Reactions: Snes nes

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I dont like how its ran and I know things wont change because it is a corporate owned and ran forum. Its owned by a European company and Europeans dont necessarily believe in free speech the same way Americans do and corporations certainly dont tolerate free speech. Its owned by a company worth 300 million and Era itself brought in 2 million in revenue last year and that wasn't from ads. Companies like Microsoft paying them to astroturf, that's their bread and butter and where they make their money.
Well rest assured we will never sell out here, we have a thing called integrity.

That reminds me, @Bryank75, any chance of one of those 3 months' Ps Plus subs cards you recently received?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Here's some non-gaming OT drama for you.

Ordered a ceramic bank on ebay for thirty dollars the other day. It was extremely poorly packed in a box with no extra space and, accordingly, broke. Now I'm going to have to talk with my brother (who runs an ebay business out of our house) about how to reverse the sale and I'll have to waste an hour of my time (value=thirty dollars) just to sort out this other fucker's inabilty to realize that A THIN CERAMIC DECORATION NEEDS MORE THAN A SINGLE SMALL LAYER OF BUBBLE WRAP. IF HE ASKS FOR IT BACK I WILL WRITE "PLEASE DELIVER BY THROWING THROUGH WINDOW" ON THE BOX FOR THE FEDEX MAN.

• sad
Reactions: Snes nes

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
"Death Sranding, Era hated on the game until it got a PC port then suddenly it's a critical darling
Par the course for any PlayStation exclusive. Soon as FF16 gets ported to other platforms Era will have a change of heart love it."
You told the truth. FF16 would never get anywhere near the same amount of hate if it wasn't PS5 exclusive. People that don't like it would just move on like every other game but FF16? There is clear agenda to destroy any positives about it.

Threads after threads are getting created for months to shit on the game, every sales thread becomes a FF16 OT.

Everything will change as soon as it will be ported. They will celebrate getting the game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Tried that. The only way to actually get anything done is to tweet at Evilore and I don’t use twitter.

Approvals for accounts are manual and done when and as Tyler the sex pest pleases.
Tbh you wouldn't last 5 minutes there so maybe it's for the best 😅

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Can someone please tell SlimySnake to shut the **** up? 💅

Thank you 😊
SlimySnake, please shut the **** up!

Done m8.

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF