OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
It's like the ABK deal going through somehow made them angrier and even more vengeful. Some of them are hanging on to random tweets about how PlayStation is supposedly about to leave the console market/ gaming industry.

Reactions: laynelane

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It's like the ABK deal going through somehow made them angrier and even more vengeful. Some of them are hanging on to random tweets about how PlayStation is supposedly about to leave the console market/ gaming industry.

lmao, none of this make any sense

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
This is really pathetic:

They’re angry the media prefers ps than Xbox and are trying to uncover some conspiracy lol.
It’s not like Xbox is a failure all around, right?

Destin just uploaded a video to YouTube yesterday saying the Xbox tax is bogus and not a real thing. He's simply a content creator as are most youtubers. Don't believe what he says

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

Most extreme XBox fanboys have as much sense about the gaming industry as MS does. I believe many of them really thought buying ABK would somehow cause PS to implode. At the very least, they thought COD is the equivalent of Sony first-party and were certain people would drop PS for XBox. Many of them believed that about Starfield too.

They're just shirty and having public tantrums because none of that happened or will happen. The recent sales figures for both make that crystal-clear.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Most extreme XBox fanboys have as much sense about the gaming industry as MS does. I believe many of them really thought buying ABK would somehow cause PS to implode. At the very least, they thought COD is the equivalent of Sony first-party and were certain people would drop PS for XBox. Many of them believed that about Starfield too.

They're just shirty and having public tantrums because none of that happened or will happen. The recent sales figures for both make that crystal-clear.
I think they’re getting as bad as they are because of the leak showing that Xbox is not going to be around for long given this downward spiral that they can’t reverse.

Having the 2027 email become public really made some of their fantards snap.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

From what I've seen on twitter, xbox fanboys tend to be the kind of people that don't have the intellectual capacity to finish high school. They're the most gullible and emotionally-driven bunch people I can think of outside of Scientologists. It's why they continually get swindled by the most transparent liar in the industry (that being phillip j spenceezy)

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Im sorry to bring this up it’s thanksgiving and there’s a far more interesting discussion going on in this thread than dumbpad lol but (against my better judgment) I decided to address this since they’re so persistent on this snes alt nonsense. I did ponder the idea of announcing I made an alt and doing riddler riddles to have them guess which account is my alt but I think people may not find that humorous.

If you’re worried that I’m going to make an alternative account well don’t be im Not coming back unless You unban the account even then it’s a big maybe. Besides the fact you’d have to be an absolute moron to believe I’m arc to begin with (five+ months dudes are you kidding me LOL) there’s a lot of mixed feelings. I did have fun on There it wasnt all bad I had fun with it truthfully I did but at this point you can just use simple deductions and determine I’m not arc and remove the ban or I can just remain on this forum. I don’t care either way. It’s not a real problem. if you don’t want me back that’s fine I understand no hard feelings. However as I said before I don’t tolerate stupid; I’m sure there’ll be someone who’ll insist on doubling down and to that person I ask that they go get theirselves a fulltime job.

Either way happy thanksgiving!

Attachments

• IMG_0682.jpeg
    IMG_0682.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Im sorry to bring this up it’s thanksgiving and there’s a far more interesting discussion going on in this thread than dumbpad lol but (against my better judgment) I decided to address this since they’re so persistent on this snes alt nonsense. I did ponder the idea of announcing I made an alt and doing riddler riddles to have them guess which account is my alt but I think people may not find that humorous.

If you’re worried that I’m going to make an alternative account well don’t be im Not coming back unless You unban the account even then it’s a big maybe. Besides the fact you’d have to be an absolute moron to believe I’m arc to begin with (five+ months dudes are you kidding me LOL) there’s a lot of mixed feelings. I did have fun on There it wasnt all bad I had fun with it truthfully I did but at this point you can just use simple deductions and determine I’m not arc and remove the ban or I can just remain on this forum. I don’t care either way. It’s not a real problem. if you don’t want me back that’s fine I understand no hard feelings. However as I said before I don’t tolerate stupid; I’m sure there’ll be someone who’ll insist on doubling down and to that person I ask that they go get theirselves a fulltime job.

Mate your are American yet you type like this.

Am confident can make up more cohenret sentence than you.

Long story short, re you leaving here. Would sad to see you go.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Mate your are American yet you type like this.
Am confident can make up more cohenret sentence than you.

Long story short, re you leaving here. Would sad to see you go.
Lol I Apologize for the poor structure. I typed that out on a smartphone And am hasty When it comes to writing out long paragraphs sometimes. I could spend a lot longer typing coherently but I’m lazy. But to answer your question, no I’m not leaving this forum. I have no desire to leave. Also that avatar is pretty funny.

Last edited:
  • Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

So you're the alt of and 3 others or that moron Anthony??? 🤔

@Arc is here too and it's not the same writing style at all.

Reactions: Arc
D

Deleted member 106

I don't care if you're an alt of arc or not, I liked you as a poster and was sad to see ya go. Me asking if Anthony was an arc alt is a running joke I ask every new signup.

MiyazakiLovesKojima

I don't care if you're an alt of arc or not, I liked you as a poster and was sad to see ya go. Me asking if Anthony was an arc alt is a running joke I ask every new signup.
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

• Shake
Reactions: Deleted member 106