OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Though tbf, Jez is so emotionally unstable when it comes to Xbox that his view changes daily.

Edit: If the Jez tweet is hard to see, he's saying the MS are aware that their fanboys aren't happy with their change in strategy and don't care.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
😂😂😂 this guy was champion Xbox having a bunch of exclusives when they bought ABK and Bethesda. But now FF7R being a PS5 exclusive is "almost a crime" 🤣

Stuff like this makes me happy its skipping Xbox, and hopefully never goes over there

GHhccV-WYAA2I1W

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
😂😂😂 this guy was champion Xbox having a bunch of exclusives when they bought ABK and Bethesda. But now FF7R being a PS5 exclusive is "almost a crime" 🤣

Stuff like this makes me happy its skipping Xbox, and hopefully never goes over there

GHhccV-WYAA2I1W

The point is to make Microsoft the biggest gaming juggernaut, and they don’t need Xbox for this. These morons aren’t able to see anything beyond console wars lens?
PS and Nintendo don’t do this because it doesn’t fit their culture or vision as a company, but this totally fits MS’s.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

GHhccV-WYAA2I1W

What's "almost a crime" is this corrupt mf still trying to convince people that xbox isn't a dead platform. Misleading consumers into buying xbox is like trying to get people to buy gamestop stocks 2 years after the attempted short squeeze and trying to do a "hello fellow gamers, any1 else diamond hands for xbox? Totally not a paid advertisement"

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Are there still Xbox shills after last week?
Cockroaches are infamous for their tenacity, and are often cited as the most likely survivors of a nuclear war. Some even claim that they can live without their heads. It turns out that these armchair exterminators (and their professional brethren) are right. Headless roaches are capable of living for weeks.

• haha
Reactions: Swift_Star

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I've said it before, but it's interesting on gaf how many posters, a lot of whom were Xbox fanboys, are all of a sudden hardcore PC gamers.
The Xbox fanboy to pc master race pipeline needs to be investigated. Those trashy losers are by far the worst people in the gaming community

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Sweet baby are a consultant writing group who force...I mean assist other studios by adopting their writing.
Unfortunately their writing is full of modern day political, social justice tripe and objectively makes games worse.

They are a leaching company using browbeating and force to screw with storylines for their own back-pats and updoots

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I could tell. There are some NPC conversations that you can run by that are completely unnecessary. I don't mind but it killed my immersion a bit because I was like "really? Here too?"
Well that ex tunic dev currently working at sweetbabyinc I mentioned I checked his twitter & he says they removed cloud taking tifas knickers (I've not played the OG so can't confirm if that happened lol) guys a real racist , heterophobic pos