OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
A poster worse than NI
Truthfully i thought i got along well with Vfx_vet, its a shame we had a falling out. ( don't like holding grudges or letting vendettas if you even want to call it that go on)

Saying that, over the years, I have seen much, much worse people operate; on GAF especially, there were a couple of really bad apples.

• Heart
Reactions: xollowsob

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Truthfully i thought i got along well with Vfx_vet, its a shame we had a falling out. ( don't like holding grudges or letting vendettas if you even want to call it that go on)
He just needed to wind his neck in, offer his experiences of working in the industry and leave it at that.
Having slap fights over PC Vs console, which showed his ignorance on the former, did nothing to help him.
Is he is a veteran and professional and uses that as his angle when he posts information, he can't then expect to engage like a normie.
Professionalism comes first and foremost when posting as an 'insider'.
Saying that, over the years, I have seen much, much worse people operate; on GAF especially, there were a couple of really bad apples.
Oh yeah, many, many bad apples. Those who didn't argue in good faith and were smug pricks about it were the worst. Those people either troll, or must get chinned a lot irl.

I think bad burger once admitted to getting someone fired whom they didn't work with, because they overheard something in a lift he didn't agree with (they weren't talking to him).
Scumbag human.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
None , the irony is they could've bought crystal dynamics but were already buying Activision / Blizzard for $70 billion + , now that's over jizz wants them to swoop in & buy them for even less than embracer payed SE for them
It wasn't even 2 full months ago that he was calling Microsoft stupid for acquiring ABK and then laying off 1900 people. And now he wants them to do it again, this guy is beyond retarded!

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Xbot: Sony has really damaging to SquareEnix. There should not be exclusive Final Fantasy. Square Enix should stay independent. Because SquareEnix is skipping Xbox anyway

Xbot: MS should acquire SquareEnix
Screenshot-20240316-062803-Chrome.jpg

That fanbase needs to be dissolved

Last edited:

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Xbot: Sony has really damaging to SquareEnix. There should not be exclusive Final Fantasy. Square Enix should stay independent. Because SquareEnix is skipping Xbox anyway

Xbot: MS should acquire SquareEnix
Screenshot-20240316-062803-Chrome.jpg

That fanbase needs to be dissolved
That from xboxera? Those dopes make the crazies on resetera seem normal.

Reactions: Sircaw and Puff

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Jesus, they sound so fucking depressed.

My god, they are so blasa about it all and you are right, trying to work in on he price angle

Shills have hit rock bottom.

A Perfect song for those two sad souls.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Puff

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I'm saying having a more powerful console they could end up leaving out features for the OG model like Xbox did with baldurs gate 3
no one is leaving anything. if features can run on hardware, it can, so they will do it, if not, is not.

or do you want parity? which would be terrible practice handicap their own hardware and would make no sense.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
no one is leaving anything. if features can run on hardware, it can, so they will do it, if not, is not.

or do you want parity? which would be terrible practice handicap their own hardware and would make no sense.
Umm yeah I want the ps5 I bought to do everything it should be able to do until the ps6 comes out , not like we've had many games that even justify the upgrade to ps5 from the ps4 pro