Paul Tassi (Forbes): Black Myth Wukong not currently coming to Xbox due to an exclusivity deal (Update: IGN Corroborates, many others deny)

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Update 2.0:

Update:

A source with knowledge of the situation has told me that Black Myth: Wukong is not currently on Xbox because of an exclusivity deal, and is not delayed because of any sort of technical issue

Jez:

I'm sure I'll get apologies.

I was just reporting what Microsoft said but people attributed it to me cuz I was the only person to report it lol.

Last edited:

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
That's cool and all but I have some strong doubts. There was pretty much no marketing done by PlayStation, and we didn't see no footage of PS5 until like a week before release. I'm sure there's other things too that just seem completely counter to having signed an exclusivity deal if I think about it for a couple more minutes.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Quick! Let’s kill the PS5 Pro hype as a favor to our master Phil.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024

Just 8 months ago this was planning on coming to Xbox, which doesn't mean there isn't a deal, but that's super late in the game.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
BTW Xbots have a brain fart...

If Sony had a exclusive deal with Wukong they should be shooting it in all places like they do with every single deal they got.
Sony is not even doing marketing to the game lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
That's cool and all but I have some strong doubts. There was pretty much no marketing done by PlayStation, and we didn't see no footage of PS5 until like a week before release. I'm sure there's other things too that just seem completely counter to having signed an exclusivity deal if I think about it for a couple more minutes.
it was like 2 days or 1 day before release, it was like 1,5 min of gameplay on PS5 :D PS has the deal which they didn't know themselves about :D