DvXpCy1Lxl1V.gif

7Enu.gif

OP
OP
Kretos

Kretos

The Legend - Scourge of the Green Rats
21 Jun 2022
The reviews are largely positive too, right?
yeah 94% positive

Why does that bother you?

it doesn't? i find it funny and amusing that PC players call themselves "master race" yet they are the most beggars

i actually have a gaming pc but i prefer to just play most games on PS, i prefer to play fps on PC with K+M

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Oh no, people wanting games.

The PC master race thing is like an ironic joke… used by a tiny fraction of PC gamers.

Why it gets people so bent out of shape is beyond me.

why can’t people just discuss shit here without every convo being about “some other group of fanboys is worse than my group”?
100% this.

I wonder if on movie forums there are a group of people who insist on seeing movies at theaters, where there are also home theater fans and they bicker back and forth instead of recognizing they could just be discussing seeing the same movie.

It's so absurd that I am positively baffled.

D

Deleted member 13

yeah 94% positive

it doesn't? i find it funny and amusing that PC players call themselves "master race" yet they are the most beggars
I think the reason so many PC gamers want games is because they love all games and want the most games they can get. Also, I think everyone wants Bloodborne. If there is a chance that Xbox could get it, they would be talking about it too.

i actually have a gaming pc but i prefer to just play most games on PS, i prefer to play fps on PC with K+M
Yea, I got rid of all my consoles. Only play on PC + Steam Deck.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51
Status
Not open for further replies.