PC players port begging for Bloodborne in Spiderman Steam reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midn1ght

27 Jun 2022
cute anime GIF

“I love PlayStation. They have the best games, the best studios, they are incredible at what they do and Bloodborne is one of the greatest game ever made”

Sailor Moon Eyes GIF

“Oh cool, I’d love to play it too!”

Angry Dragon Ball Super GIF by Funimation

“The fuck you said?”

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Bloodborne port is free money at this point. They should just do it and make an enhanced ps5 version while at it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Oh no, people wanting games.

The PC master race thing is like an ironic joke… used by a tiny fraction of PC gamers.

Why it gets people so bent out of shape is beyond me.

why can’t people just discuss shit here without every convo being about “some other group of fanboys is worse than my group”?
PCMR is a think (based on Steam) that looks only a thin part of PC gamers fits… most like over 90% of Steam users have equal or lower hardware than actual consoles.

PCMR is a very niche crowd and most gamers that uses that name in social media are not part of it.

Reactions: Midn1ght
D

Deleted member 13

PCMR is a think (based on Steam) that looks only a thin part of PC gamers fits… most like over 90% of Steam users have equal or lower hardware than actual consoles.
But does that take away from the fact that the game can be set to MAX settings and show the game as it was originally envisioned even if their hardware can't perform properly?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
But does that take away from the fact that the game can be set to MAX settings and show the game as it was originally envisioned even if their hardware can't perform properly?
You have no way to prove that the game was originally envisioned at max settings, actually. Like, not at all. You can’t even say the current max settings is what it should look like. That’s the most nonsense thing you’ve ever said.
And what does it matter, it’s still the same game. This point is completely mute.

D

Deleted member 13

You have no way to prove that the game was originally envisioned at max settings, actually. Like, not at all. You can’t even say the current max settings is what it should look like. That’s the most nonsense thing you’ve ever said.
If you have to cut corners in order for the game to run properly then it's not what you envisioned. Larger texture sizes that have been made, for example, that can't be implemented on one platform but can on another.

Take TLOU REmake for example. The added touches that will be available on the PS5 (and not on the PS4) is an example of what I'm talking about.

And what does it matter, it’s still the same game. This point is completely mute.
Yes, it matters. Do you know how many people participated and argued in a thread when DF compared the XSX and PS5 with a 3rd party game and people continued to say "Another One" for the platform that was a little better than the other one? If it didn't matter, then people wouldn't care about day and date PC/PS releases.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
If you have to cut corners in order for the game to run properly then it's not what you envisioned. Larger texture sizes that have been made, for example, that can't be implemented on one platform but can on another.

Take TLOU REmake for example. The added touches that will be available on the PS5 (and not on the PS4) is an example of what I'm talking about.

Yes, it matters. Do you know how many people participated and argued in a thread when DF compared the XSX and PS5 with a 3rd party game and people continued to say "Another One" for the platform that was a little better than the other one? If it didn't matter, then people wouldn't care about day and date PC/PS releases.
You don’t have any proof… and, no, it doesn’t matter. It’s the same game. 🤷🏻‍♂️

D

Deleted member 13

You don’t have any proof…
The mere fact that it's a "remaster" should be proof enough.

"Many other rendering systems are more customizable than they have been in the past, with additional quality levels and algorithmic options. These include SSAO, texture filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and more."

and, no, it doesn’t matter. It’s the same game. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yup.. I agree, it is the same game - just enhanced.

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
That's Sony fault, Beggars the more you give them stuffs, the more they will beg. Look at Nintendo, no PC players ask for Nintendo games cause Nintendo already sent the message, that if you want to play a Nintendo game, buy the Nintendo, or else GTFO.

D

Deleted member 13

That's Sony fault, Beggars the more you give them stuffs, the more they will beg. Look at Nintendo, no PC players ask for Nintendo games cause Nintendo already sent the message, that if you want to play a Nintendo game, buy the Nintendo, or else GTFO.
Nintendo has a niche market though. Not everyone that has a Switch has a PS/Xbox. Sony/MS aren't considered niche and share the same space with PC owners.

D

Deleted member 51

Wonder what the beggars will be begging for when psvr2 releases... The amount of times I seen this...

Now just imagine that PC players don't care if you get to play our titles. We really don't care. Now imagine how goofy/dumb you guys look trying to prevent others from playing a game you enjoy. And you call yourselves gamers... Shame on you

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Yo if the PC is the master race, then why do PC players keep begging for PlayStation exclusives!! Have you ever seen any PlayStation fanboy/girl begging for a PC game!! It never happenes. 😹 tf how is it a master race then, because it runs 120 fps that makes it a master race?? Even my microwave can run 120fps tf. 😹

Status
Not open for further replies.