PCMR in all their glory already laughing "Playstation games doesnt have drm lol it can be crack within 3 hours after release" und niktek latest short

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I love his shorts lol. on point... but holy hell. PCMR strikes again just as you would all expect.
Already having "fun" with piracy, laughing at paying full price for games and attacking "console peasants".
You know what? Thanks a lot... I will keep playing my console peasant games on ps5 day1, dualsense, 3d audio, pulse elite, physical discs... and for cheaper.
This stupid joke of a comment section shouldn't trigger me so much but it did... and I have a good pc. But especially since getting ps4 in 2017, I am moving further away from pc gaming. The community is so toxic.

Pc players don't like paying full price for single player games, they have ability to pirate, they buy games form key reseller sites much much much cheaper, they complain a lot.... and then steam takes 30% instead of sony getting all of it on their own platform.
Imo, Sony moving to pc will destroy exclusives since they don't have to make them to sell more consoles.
Less exclusives (new or old) = less sales, less incentive for long time pc players to ever get a ps5/6/7 to play all old exclusives.

ewytrte.png

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
fuck pc gamers, they make me ashamed to main pc

pay for your goddamn games
I don't consider any of these guys PC gamers. They're all former Xbox fanboys that switched to PC when their consoles became useless. Real PC gamers dgaf about any of this nonsense. I've been gaming on PC for a long time, and so do most of my friends, none of em act like these weirdos.

GLdvFUMXkAACcZF

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: rofif

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Also “By FAR the best version”, is cap, that’s what they thought about Horizon FW and it looks better on ps5. All of the PC ports have not been noticeably better besides Returnal and funnily enough Sackboy, and neither were even done by Nixxes. Spider-Man has better RT, that you can barely even notice unless you stand still and zoom in. But Uncharted, GoW, TLOU, Rift Apart, Horizon ZD/FW, Days Gone, at max settings all look practically identical to the PS5 version, or slightly worse.

Reactions: rofif

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I don't consider any of these guys PC gamers. They're all former Xbox fanboys that switched to PC when their consoles became useless. Real PC gamers dgaf about any of this nonsense. I've been gaming on PC for a long time, and so do most of my friends, none of em act like these weirdos.

GLdvFUMXkAACcZF
i think, a lot of us was gaming on PC a lot. me too.

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Dude you opened a thread about youtube comments?
Yeah I read these sometimes. Interesting stuff. This one is full of those comments.
Any even remotely pro sony or pro console comment got destroyed.

OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
i think, a lot of us was gaming on PC a lot. me too.
For sure. I was a big pc gamers when I started gaming(3dfx voodoo etc) up until 360. I got 8800gts for my own money too back then.
Then after than 1060 / 2070 until ps4 in 2017.... and since then I've never been so far off pc gaming. I don't feel like gaming on pc even if it really is superior at times. My 3080 can easily do better fps but I just can't care. I think I like playing on console, having less choice (however bad it sounds) and owning games.
I do occasionally play on pc like resident evil 4... but that kinda was a mistake with constant crashes... which you could say was my fault for pushing settings too much.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yeah not a fan of those comments. These cheap folks are also the reason games don't have proper regional pricing in many countries as they get to abuse those lower prices despite living in higher income places.

But fans of physical games that play and sell shouldn't act so high and mighty are just as cheap if not cheaper. At the end of the day, no money goes to the developer after that first purchase. Even a purchase on a deep sale or a subscription to a service is better than buying used.

Reactions: Yuniac

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
So those pc gamers are upset at DRM?

But as soon as theres a game that doesnt use DRM theyre laughing at it for being stupid for not using anti piracy protection?

So which one it is do these people want?

Told you these playstation pc port has become a big joke