Phil Spencer "Game Pass price increase is inevitable in the Future"

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Hook them with great value and content
Reduce the great content drastically
Pump up the price

GamePass is now on Step 3.

It’s the Netflix model, and I’m beyond tired of it. I don’t see subscription entertainment based on Day 1 releases being viable.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I've turned off auto renewal before & it just turned itself back on they're scum
If only people had been telling others how sleazy Microsoft is for the last 40 years!

Oh, shit, wait a second, THEY HAVE.

Anyone dumb enough to think MS is a company they should give money to is just getting what they deserve.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Old Gamer

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
If only people had been telling others how sleazy Microsoft is for the last 40 years!

Oh, shit, wait a second, THEY HAVE.

Anyone dumb enough to think MS is a company they should give money to is just getting what they deserve.
MShit products have always been, well, really bloated, and they will charge you for stupid shit that they don't include in main package.

I remembered preping choosing Teams over Gsuite for the communication team, so I have to download the language extension on every fucking machines, and that shit got updated full packages as well as their tools pacakge which took forever. Couldn't really focus on other works because sometimes they call me over because they don't understand the error prompt written in English :ROFLMAO:

Oh and they charge you more for the OneDrive extension used to host files, which they generously gave you 8MB file download. Fucking incredible

That was like back in 2017. Almost lost my job over that.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Not to mention they using machine translate for their language UI, it would never work for language using ideogrammics.

I think they underpaid their employees using contractors, so of course they never testing any of this, that why they got so much money to blow on ABK.

Fucking hell Apple or Google product UI language sare ways better.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
At night:

"PAPA OAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH"
"What is it?"
"TARO HEAD IN MY ROOM OAAAAAAAGHHHHH"
"HE SAYING WORDS I DON'T UNDERSTAND OAAAAAAGHHHH"

ONE OMNIMIOUS CREATURE IN THE SHADOW:
"GAME PA 20 USD PER MONTHS ACCESS TO 700 AMAZING GAMES. BEST DEAL IN GAMING.

12 TERAFLOPS, RDNA 2, VELOCITY ARCHITECTURE"

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly