Phil Spencer will be on Kinda Funny XCast tomorrow

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
They should ask him why Xbox sucks so much, how many paying subscribers Gamepass ha and how much it costs to run the service.

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

D

Deleted member 417

The questions will be vetted, he will be prepped, any 'hard-ball' questions will already be rehearsed to sound like it's genuine.

Reactions: Sircaw

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I hope he will drop the news of his surprise retirement! Just like he dropped hi-fi rush, the greatest game ever made.!
Retirement Greeting GIF by GreetPool

#hi-fi-rush-goty

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Since Parris will be there, I expect them to ask pussy ass softball questions
"Aren't the big mean CMA just the worst? How will you celebrate when their decision is overturned?"

That's the level I think the questions will be on if they even acknowledge the state of the ABK deal. This interview might also be the beginning of another media blitz to try and pressure the UK into changing their mind about the deal.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Also, I'm not looking forward to a million "Phil Spencer says" articles popping up over everything he says in this interview.

Sony and MS have opposite issues with regards to communication. Sony don't speak enough for most people and MS won't shut up IMO.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I would genuinely like to know what is going on with 343, and why they've had so much trouble making Halo when it's the only thing they do.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters