Playstation announces the PlayStation 30th Anniversary Collection

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
The fact they didn't save this announcement for the upcoming state of play means it's gonna be packed with a bunch of other awesome announcements we have all been waiting for right.... right?

Paul Rudd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
They said 3rd party mostly. So give me a Code Veronica announcement and we're good.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
If you ever come down to England, we should visit the white cliffs of Dover together,

That way i can add you to that montage.

Would it be like there, with you picking me up like a bride or more a "this is sparta" way of doing?

Angry Impractical Jokers GIF by truTV

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The fact they didn't save this announcement for the upcoming state of play means it's gonna be packed with a bunch of other awesome announcements we have all been waiting for right.... right?

Paul Rudd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
No. In terms of marketing/communication is better to separate the announcements to don't mix or overshadow messages. That day was for these 30th anniversary things, another day will be for the SoP/TGS games.

I think the State of Play will be announced today or tomorrow and will be mostly the yearly pre-TGS SoP. Primarly 3rd party and somewhat target to Asia (bigger than usual percentage of Asian devs), not a lot of games and not many big announcements.