PlayStation Has Acquired Firewalk Studios

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Was the cops one not Battlefield hardline or something like that?

I can't remember a cops version of COD...
I think so. I definitely didn't buy it. That it was a BF bomb instead of CoD doesn't exactly hurt my thesis though. Stick to the war "genre", its what people want from these series.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Maybe we should have a thread on what we expect from a new 1st party shooter?

If it should have single player, setting, graphics, story etc etc.

Anyone want such a thread?

Surprise Watching You GIF by Call of Duty
Yep, I just often find more learned people than I can articulate things better. I'm Abe Simpson shouting at the clouds, I guess.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75
22 Apr 2023
Maybe we should have a thread on what we expect from a new 1st party shooter?

If it should have single player, setting, graphics, story etc etc.

Anyone want such a thread?

Surprise Watching You GIF by Call of Duty
Shooters*
I think Sony is going to have at least three first party shooters (and maybe 4 shooters if we consider Factions since it is a third person shooter)
- I think Factions will be that big battle Royale third person very close to the division I guess.
- Deviation will aim for a call of duty style maybe: so military shooter with realistic and present settings (maybe some zombie like twist in one of the modes)
- Firewalks: fantasy shooter kind like Destiny but different
- Bungie: Destiny 3.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Shooters*
I think Sony is going to have at least three first party shooters (and maybe 4 shooters if we consider Factions since it is a third person shooter)
- I think Factions will be that big battle Royale third person very close to the division I guess.
- Deviation will aim for a call of duty style maybe: so military shooter with realistic and present settings (maybe some zombie like twist in one of the modes)
- Firewalks: fantasy shooter kind like Destiny but different
- Bungie: Destiny 3.

Thank you Captain Tunisia!

Captain America Reaction GIF

I agree in general, I think Bungie have other stuff in development too.... if Deviation are doing the military shooter, they need to be bought (if it hits targets),

Reactions: Muddasar