PlayStation Plus users will get early access to Concords beta starting tommorow

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Go On Eating GIF by SAG Awards

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
To be honest the only way I would’ve considered playing the demo would be for free. So a free demo is kinda necessary to get players to talk about it. I doubt pre-orders are hot. Been a hardcore bungie shooter fan since 2002 and I couldn’t give a shit about this while being fond of some of the leads in charge.

Now I’ll try it out… before I wouldn’t have. I tried Valorant on console… I don’t care for it one bit so let’s see how this goes.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Hopefully the game can get the abuse based on its quality as opposed to gonks complaining about woke or GaaS. If it's good, hopefully it finds a place. If not, I hope it's not rewarded.

Reactions: Ico and The Icon

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Im gonna try it. PVP only games have never been my thing but Desiny PVP I enjoyed.

PS has only disappointed me with a few games from the last 13 years, so Im willing to give it ago. Please dont be like Shadow Fall, Destruction All Stars please lol

Reactions: Danja

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Im gonna try it. PVP only games have never been my thing but Desiny PVP I enjoyed.

PS has only disappointed me with a few games from the last 13 years, so Im willing to give it ago. Please dont be like Shadow Fall, Destruction All Stars please lol

Destiny PvP is my favorite but the time investment, weapon meta knowledge and crazy buildcrafts creates huge imbalance and skill gap that it’s alienating to new players cuz the game ends up turning into high level Street Fighter in shooter form. That’s why I play it primarily and those gimmicks is the reason why. It’s the only thing that keeps traditional arena modern and fresh IMO. Concord should be a more tame and slower version of this from the looks of it.

Reactions: Kokoloko

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
This is the early access Beta.
The open Beta to everybody starts next week.

I was never required to have PS Plus to play the Beta.
When did I say PS Plus was required? 😂 The early access beta has been expanded to let anyone with PS+ play it, even if you didn't preorder it or get a preorder key from someone. I cancelled PS+ but even if I did have it, I still wouldn't play this trash.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I can see a destruction all stars coming....... Bwahahahhahahahhahahhh

Anyways Doomers will wipe the floor with Gloomers

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
When did I say PS Plus was required? 😂 The early access beta has been expanded to let anyone with PS+ play it, even if you didn't preorder it or get a preorder key from someone. I cancelled PS+ but even if I did have it, I still wouldn't play this trash.
That is fine... I have the impression in your post that you need PS+ to play it when the Beta is open to everybody.